A Doctor's Touch Assisted Living Homes - Colorado Springs, CO

I feel my mom is in good hands here

My mom's health has really improved since she has moved to A Doctor's Touch Assisted Living Homes.
The staff is so good with my mother and the other residents, they take my mom for walks around the grounds and there are some activies like sing-a-longs for the residents that can partisipate in the memory unit. I feel my mom is safe here.
They do take my mom to her doctor appointments when I am not able too and I would definitely recommend A Doctor's Touch Assisted Living Homes to my friends and family.

My mother is really doing well here.
The best she's been in a long time.

The staff are awesome people.

Small Community

It is a very small community of only about 8 residents. The home really isn't bad but it could be better. The home could be better if they had a little more structure, if they could establish a routine for the residents so that they know what to expect. Overall it’s not a bad community.

Thank you for your assistance in help...

Thank you for your assistance in helping me find this wonderful place!

A Doctor's Touch is a licensed 8-bed wheelchair-accessible home owned and operated by a practicing Board Certified Emergency Room Physician in Colorado Springs, CO. There are 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms designed for the special needs of seniors. Our home is fortunate to provide our residents with 24-hour care and services by 2 live-in care managers who are ready to assist residents at any time, day or night.

At A Doctor's Touch the families' involvement is the key to our residents' well-being. We encourage this by welcoming families into our home at all times, by offering quarterly dinner parties to discuss care and concerns, and by involving the families in all aspects of our residents' care.