We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A Doctor's Touch is a licensed 8-bed wheelchair-accessible home owned and operated by a practicing Board Certified Emergency Room Physician in Colorado Springs, CO. There are 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms designed for the special needs of seniors. Our home is fortunate to provide our residents with 24-hour care and services by 2 live-in care managers who are ready to assist residents at any time, day or night.
At A Doctor's Touch the families' involvement is the key to our residents' well-being. We encourage this by welcoming families into our home at all times, by offering quarterly dinner parties to discuss care and concerns, and by involving the families in all aspects of our residents' care.