Kettle's Home - Colorado Springs, CO

Supprised!!!

My representative was totally great. I was shocked at signing up with Kettle House that I was not told
I got hit with a $3000.00 admitting fee; when I signed the contract and nothing was said prior to that
time. You should be notified by some one of this fee ( which is totally very steep!!!)
Sincerely, Alexis J. Asseff

At Peace!

I was quite please to have a 'walk thru' with my dad the first time I heard about them. Kettles is a VERY homey atmosphere, and you can watch how that Home Care home is all about the residents.

My dad unfortunately did not choose this Home Care at first. In choosing this another care facility first, it more than AMPLIFIED how much Kettles was EXACTLY what he wanted. Once he KNEW after being in this other facility ONLY THREE DAYS that he wanted Kettles, the look of PEACE came upon his face.

We moved him in to Kettles; he slept very well; he knew he was 'not another resident' or 'not another number'. In having a few challenges himself, he was taken care of right away....no waiting; no embarrassment. The personalized service CATERS to what the resident needs and wants. Its not about 'employees making a wage'.

The owner of Kettles took care of me...making sure I was able to make a smooth move for my dad with no hassles. She stayed with me, as well as Kettles nurse! I so appreciated that! This being my first experience in dealing with senior care, I appreciate the knowledge to pass on to others. And in finding out my dad enjoys squirrels, the owner made sure that peanuts would be at the house for my dad to 'enjoy the squirrels'. :)

The Kettles nurse is very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. In assessing the residents, she finds facts that each resident likes, and passes on the information! For instance, in finding out my dad enjoys the newspaper, she brings hers in; in knowing my dad enjoys movies, she encouraged him to share his dvd's!

The care is VERY REASONABLY cost! For all that you receive, for myself as well as my dad, the price AGAIN is all about the resident! They do not try to get 'blood out of a turnip'. I also appreciate the fact that they are a Medicaid Participant!

I am now at peace; my dad is at peace. All is good!