Constant Care - Colorado Springs, CO

Constant Care

My mother has been at Constant Care for a little over two months now, and she seems to be very content. The owner was very accommodating and willing to negotiate the monthly rate. We did have to wait a couple of weeks for the owner to return from vacation to have the room painted, and the carpet shampooed and cleaned, but that really wasn't a bi deal. Overall, I would give Constant Cara a "good" rating.

Albrecht - Constant Care of Colorado Springs

Constant Care of Colorado Springs provides a tremendous value for senior care. They build care facilities that start as a single family home. They are located in normal neighborhoods, which helped my mother feel like she was just living at home. They provide skilled staff who ensure meals are prepared to meet each persons needs. They help with medications and coordinate with family members, medical staff and hospice to ensure each person gets the care and support they need. They are flexible and easily accommodate changes in care and support as family members circumstances change. They schedule in-home activities, ensure they are physically cared for and interact with them so they feel important. Overall, my mother received great care and consideration, she felt as if she were still at home supporting herself and I was in contact communication about any issues, questions, visits and anything else of importance. In addition, Constant Care does support memory care and is a great value for those services. I would strongly recommend them for your loved ones.

So far so good....

From my understanding, things are going very well for my mother since her move into this home. My loved ones that live in Colorado keep me informed on how she is doing. We like the fact that the people who ruin the home live there as well. It is a small home and my mother is receiving the care she needs.

A family atmosphere

My mother was at Constant Care of Colorado Springs until she passed away from health issues. She was extremely happy there and the director/manager, Jeff Reynolds, became one of her dearest friends. Jeff became like family from the moment mom moved in. He was there to see to mom's concerns and took her to her doctor appointments. He was even there in the end, with the rest of the family, giving her support in her passing. I am deeply indebted to him for all his efforts. Thank you, Jeff. Your help and caring was invaluable.

Fantastic Place and Great Staff

My father in-law was staying at a different facility, where he was not doing anything. In fact, he would never leave his room. But, that's not the case anymore. Ever since he is at the constant care in Colorado Springs, he is active and he out doing things, because the staff at Constant Care work with him and make him d o things. He is very happy here and we are very happy, especially, because he is more active. We can't really complaint about anything. It's a fantastic place for the value. They give you enough personal space and they are there when you need them. They have TV's in the room and it feels like being at home and not in a nursing home. They have done a great job in the few months that he has been here.

very clean place

My in-laws stay at the constant care. they are vey diligent and the place is very clean. They are very friendly and the staff is caring and professional. We checked out other places that cost less, but this place beats them by far. They have lots of activities and overall we are happy with everything.

It feels more like a home and a family

They do a good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly, and attentive. My mom says that she likes the food. One of the reasons we chose them, other than the value, was the environment. It feels more like a home and a family, rather than being institutional like a facility.

Fantastic facility for the eldery more like a home feeling!

They are very good. They can make my father in law get up and around where other places would just let him just sit there. Jeff gets him up and the other day instead of working in his office, he sat with dad for hours and did his work while he was talking to him. They give him a lot of personal care. Jeff keeps informed about his needs. My father is much happier here.

A great place for your parent

I was incredibly impressed by this facility, which isn't even the word to go for it. It is a home for my mother in every sense of the word in regards to family. Jeff Reynolds, the one who runs it, is a godsend. He has been so helpful with my mother and I am eternally grateful to him for that. My mother is not an easy woman to deal with, but he has shown nothing but patience and understanding with her. I have nothing negative to say about this place.

Assisted Living More Like Home

Constant Care is a new assisted living facility in a large neighborhood house in a cul-de-sac. With only a few residents, it is more of a "family" living environment than the more apartment-like assisted care facilities. Both the staff and the residents are warm and welcoming when we visit our family member.

There aren't as many activities as bigger facilities tend to have, but activities can be more tailored to individual preferences.

We are thankful we found Constant Care. The staff is patient, kind and thoughtful. The house is nice and the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. We feel like our family member moved into a home rather than a facility.