The Wentworth at The Meadows - Saint George, UT

The Wentworth at The Meadows - Saint George, UT has yet not published prices.

Good care for mom

I like the care here for my mom. The staff is always nice and they make sure that she is cared for. The community is the clean and nice environment for her. They offer her good and healthy meals. We like knowing that she is happy with the activities that are offered. We do recommend the care and the value of this community to others.

Knows All The Residents

My uncle is doing very well since he moved there I think he is very happy there. He knows just about all the residents there and he loves going to the activities they offer such as movie night and things like that. The staff is very friendly and kind. The management keeps the community very clean and well maintained.

Care and Comfort

I like the care here for my mom .The staff are outstanding and they keep me informed on her progress. The community is always clean. The menu is outstanding and they are famous for the good cooking and the variety. They had some small activities and the residents do socialize. We would recommend this community for the good care that my mom receives

The Meadows

Mom hasn't been at the Meadows very long but so far all seems as presented. It's well staffed with friendly, helpful people that seem to care for their charges.

Comfort for mom!

My mom's stay at The Meadows is going smoothly. This is the kind of place that I anticipated for my mother, as it is fairly clean and the staff gives my mother the care that she needs. They offer many activities and recreational opportunities. One primary concern I do have is the fact that there are not enough quiet places to socialize. They could provide more spaces for residents to communicate and get to know one another. Overall, I find this to be a great place!

Friendly, helpful people helping my mother.

We have had no problems

Dad has had a good experience at this community during his respite stay. The staff seem to be friendly and helpful. He likes the food and they keep the community clean. They offer daily activities including music and trips out. I feel comfortable with him staying here and I would recommend this community.

Still adjusting...

My mother is doing better, The Meadows is a very nice place. It is bright and sunny. The downfall was that they don't follow up on half the things they tell you before moving in. The management did not keep some of their promises and blamed it on miscommunication. We moved mom in and her and my sister had to clean the whole apartment. Their excuse was that they thought she was not moving in for a week. They still have most fixed the cabinets. I am a little disappointed, I also wish they would focus on the new person, helping them getting accommodated and introduce them to some people. They did do that but it was towards about the third week. I also think families should look at is the activity level of the resident's before making a choice. Mom is very mobile, she's walking, and most of the residents there are in wheelchairs and walkers. It would have been beneficial for her to have other residents there that could go on walks with her.

Comfort for my parents!

My parents are still settling in since their move to The Meadows. My mother is in Assisted Living and my father is in the Memory care, they are both receiving good care. I would defiantly recommend them because they bent over backward to make the residents feel comfortable.

Great Place with Caring People

I was very impressed with the Meadows from the time I interviewed with them for a place for my parents in 2015.
As it turned out they opted to remain in Calif. When my father passed away 2 years later, I decided to move my mother to Utah.
I called the Meadows and was very surprised they remembered me and even remembered my parents had a dog named [removed].
Mom was so impressed with the Meadows she asked if she could really afford it. The services are far better than their previous place. It is very clean and the staff goes out of their way to help you.

Positive attitude, long term staffing, quality of room, clean, pricing--would fit Norma's personality

Good Tour

My wife took the tour at this community. The staff who showed her the community was professional and friendly. It looked too much like a nursing home and we did not want that atmosphere.

Accommodating Staff!

My loved ones are still adjusting to all of the changes but so far they are liking the place. They have a nice spacious apartment. The aides are all caring, gentle, and friendly. The meals are good, but they wish the portions were a little bigger. They are happy so far.

The Meadows - St. George, UT

Have a wonderful apartment the overall impression of this community is great with the staff. Staff go out of way to make this a positive place. They are terrific and go beyond the norm to solve problems. Food has changed over the past year. Plates are smaller and less on them.

The Meadows - St. George, UT

My mother is currently living at The Meadows and we have been very pleased with the staff. All the staff have been kind and helpful with all her needs. The facility is furnished beautifully and kept very clean. Meals have variety and served well.

The Meadows - St. George, UT

I toured many assisted living facilities. By far the Meadows felt like home. I feel confident that I picked the very best place for my mother. I feel the love every time I visit from all the staff and from the residents. The meadows sees to all her needs.

I find the staff responsive & supportive in addition to be
“On top at all times”.
The community is respectful at all times & friendly.
I recognize the as “Stars” & meet my needs being me.

Very nice facility, big big for my Mom and follow up did not happen.

They Tried

My mom stayed here for awhile until we found that she needed more help. This was not the right level of care for her and the hallways were distant from her room. They were no longer the right fir. It is a nice place and the staff were very accommodating and attentive during her stay.

The Energy Is Amazing!

It's a fabulous place to live. My mom is happy and I would live here too. The staff go over and beyond and do more than what's expected. Activities are available and outings like getting ice cream. The chef is so good, it is tasty and healthy. It includes 2 entrees with the salad bar, if needing a light meal they make any request. For guests the meals $4-$5. The feeling and energy here is really fabulous!

It Is Going Well

I like the staff and they are really good at their job. They feed him very well and my dad seems to like it. The community has plenty of activities for my dad. He has been participating in as much as he can. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Family!

The Meadows is a wonderful community, I have lived here for over 2 years, The Staff is extremely competent and they have become more than just caregivers, they are Family - the facility is always clean, the food is REALLY good! and its the only place of the many I toured that allowed me to have a pet... safe, secure, friendly and peaceful, I highly recommend it for anyone looking for an Assisted Living Community for themselves or a Loved One. you can spend more, but you will not find better.

Great support and facility

My folks tried another facility and it was so much less than The Meadows, and as it turns out, not that much different in cost. I would recommend The Meadows to any seniors that still have some independence and life in them and want to enjoy it on their terms while still having the help, care and facilities to support them when needed.
I am very happy my folks are at The Meadows and enjoying life.
thanks
A Grateful Son

I love that place.

I love that place. Everything is very good. She loves it there. They are great communication. My mom is very happy there. The administrator and all the staff is very good. They always know where my mom is and can get her to put her on the phone when I call. She’s busy and she’s happy.