GlennPark Senior Living (Defiance) - Defiance, OH

Feels Like Being In The Country

The two must haves mom wanted this location provided us a view and the feel that you were in a country surrounding.
Mom is quite happy where she is involved with the activities and the social hours. She has been on at least one field trip and she very much enjoyed that. Since she is independent living she can come and go as she wants.
The food she does not care for so she will either prepare food in her apartment or she will go out to eat. The location of the community was a good fit for the family she is close by.

Fabulous community with great staff!!

My mother's care

We like the care at this community. The staff are very good at keeping us informed on her progress. The community is clean and taken care. We like the menu that is very appealing. She is happy with the activities and likes to participate. We would recommend this commumnity to other families for great care and value of a loved one.

My opinion!

My parents are doing well at GlennPark. The staff are nice and helpful. They take good care of them and we have good communication. The food is not the greatest. They offer daily activities. I would recommend this clean well taken care of community.

Nice place, overall

GlennPark Senior Living is a nice place, overall! The staff is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. We toured them recently while looking into care options for a loved one, and we have had a loved one live here in the past.

Amazing

My mom lives at GlennPark and they are everything we hoped for and more! The facility is clean active, lively, and the food is simply amazing! Mom is always well groomed and the staff goes above and beyond to keep her happy and involved. The outings are personalized and frequent.

At first, we were happy with Glen Par...

At first, we were happy with Glen Park. But, when the mice began running around my mother's room we became unhappy. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the administration did not deal with the rodent problem in what I considered a timely manner. Needless to say, I moved my mother immediately. In my opinion, Glen Park is not a facility that should be considered when looking for a rodent free environment for your parent.

Very good so far.

For what we have seen they have been doing very good so far. We chose them because of the feeling I got, I liked the atmosphere. There really isn't anything I would complain about at this point.

Glenn Park is wonderful!

A wonderful, caring community of nurses and staff members. I would recommend this facility to anyone! The facility is bright and cheerful. The staff goes out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. The cost is extremely generous for the care you receive.

Hello, My name is Jeremy Otte and I am the Residence Manager at GlennPark. I am so happy that you are taking time to learn about our community. Please visit www.chancellorhealth.com. On this site you will see pictures and read descriptions about GlennPark, but we invite you to visit us and see how we are 'different' from what you might expect from a senior living community!
GlennPark is located on the south side of Defiance and it is our pleasure to welcome you with some "southern hospitality". When you arrive, notice the wicker rockers on the front porch. When the weather is nice this is the best seat in the house! A glass of lemonade, some good ol' familiar music and the fellowship of friends make the front porch a nice place to spend time.
Enter through the front door and into our dining room area and you will be welcomed by our staff; our community dog, Blackjack; a volunteer; or one of our residents. We have coffee, tea and baked goods ready for you to enjoy! The smell of cookies just out of the oven is a favorite!
GlennPark is home to over 75 men and women in the Defiance area. Whether it is independent living or assisted living, it is the mission of our staff to help our residents enjoy living each day to the fullest in their own homes. We are happy to help our residents with personal care, healthcare needs, transportation, fellowship and purpose in life. It is a privilege to be able to spend each day with the wonderful folks who call GlennPark "home". The stories that are shared and the rich bonds of community that grow between staff and residents make working at GlennPark much more than a job – it is life enriching, a privilege to share!
Again, I invite you to come to GlennPark for a visit and a meal! It would be our pleasure to show you how GlennPark has become an important part of the lives of so many families. Experience the differences that make GlennPark a special place!

Best regards,