I toured this community

We toured this community and it was extremely short and not informative. We waited even though we had an appointment. The rooms were adequate. It was nice and kept up well. I recommend families tour many places before making a choice.

Friendly, nice and helpful.

Everyone is friendly and nice and helpful. It is a great group of people but my mother in law fell and I didn't get a call right away which could have been better. I know they're busy but they could have been more concerned. I feel like there could be more activities. My father in law is bored. I feel like the activities are catered more for women and there could be more outings.

seems to be a good fit

Nice looking place and they have level of care packages rather than each item pricing... we know Agnes wouldn't do a lot of things or have them done if she had to pay each time. She seems happy in her new home she's having a hard job making friends but part of that is " Being the new kid in school"