New Perspective Senior Living | Waconia - Waconia, MN

• Respite care available
  • No Smoking Indoors

We toured this community

When we went on a tour here we were impressed. The staff was nice and answered all of my questions. It was a lovely place and clean. They offered lots of daily activities. They had bus tours they would go on. My sister loves to walk and it had a walking path around it. We had lunch here and it was excellent. It just wasn't a good fit for my sister.

Stacy Shuman

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at New Perspective Senior Living | Waconia. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Mom loves it here

We toured this community. And we fell in love . It had everything mom needed. The food is always being raved by my mother. The caregivers here are great and helpful. It is alway clean and tidy. She enjoys the activities like bingo and rosary they even have a bus that will take them to walgreens and things like that. The grounds are well maintained. The staff communicates well with the family. I would recommend this community.

Stacy Shuman

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you're mom is happy here at New Perspective Senior Living | Waconia. Have a wonderful day.

An Alright Experience

I have had a few issues with this community, I'am hoping things improve. The community is fairly well-kept, it could be better. She has tired a painting class. We are disappointed in the food. It has been an alright experience so far.

A Plus Enviroment

My wife and I visited the Lighthouse in Waconia and were overwhelmed by the positive atmosphere. The facility and the staff was very welcoming. We were most impressed by the cheerful attitude of the staff. Five Star Food!!!

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.