Home away from Home

I had the pleasure of visiting this facility and I must say their first impression was their best impression.The Facility itself was very clean and neat well maintenance.The Residents where well groomed involved in activities with the staff.Their living space clean and well maintain.The Director/ owner was very professional and welcoming.The Staff was very professional attentive and hands on with the resident.This is a facility that I would recommend for all our love ones that are in need of extra attention ,excellent care,and last but not least great companionship.Just knowing that our loved ones our in great hands is so reassuring.This is the place The Landing Care Home

Not impressed

We got there before the manager got there and the door was locked. The was a staff member unlocked the door for us but was on the phone and sounded like a party from our side. When we got inside it was very dark and the only light was coming through the windows. I was walking down the hall and looked into a room and could only see an outline of the people in their rooms and were just sitting there. When he found a staff member and asked where the manager was they said that she was still at home. When I got to end of the hall I got the dining room where everything was set up for lunch but no one was eating.