Miracle Touch Personal Care Home - McDonough, GA

Excellent Care!

Miracle Touch PCH has been a real blessing to us. The care my Mom receives is excellent and she is very happy. Her mobile and cognitive abilities have improved after being there even for a little over a week. I highly recommend them.

Facility was excellent, abo...

Facility was excellent, above my price range

Visited there today. I real...

Visited there today. I really liked and was impressed by Sophia. She has a long background and love for working with the elder. Her home is beautiful and her care plan very well thought out.

Miracle Touch PCH is a privately own company with sit on 1.5 acres in private subdivision, the back yard also has a privacy fence for safety. We specialized in Geriatric care for adults even with Alzheimers and Dementia 17 yrs experience.Twenty four hours care with supervision by a licensed nurse, licensed PT and qualified train staffs.We are commitment to comfort,nurturing the spirit and quality care. Services Three meals per day with two snacks and unlimited beverages. Weekly shopping trips,scenic rides,doctors appointments,ordering and administration of medications,weekly laundry,and house keeping ect:Tours are available on appointments only.