Leafwood Residential Home Services - Riverdale, GA

Beautiful and VERY NICE!!!! Unfortunately they would not accept my father because he is not ambulatory coming into the home.

Professionalism, clean, sharp, good understanding.

The day I visited Leafwood resident I fall in love with the environment it's warm, friendly, clean and the staff are very friendly and concern about the residents. Safety is not a concern for me. I can go to sleep at nights knowing that my loved one is safe and at rest. I can go about my daily life without concern. I would recommend this place to a friend.

Tina