Royal Personal Care Home - Hampton, GA

The place was ok but that small a place would not be the best fit for our family member. Also provides a hardship on us to transport to and from doctor if necessary.

Good understanding, experience.

Excellent place

This was an excellent place, we loved the setting and the atmosphere of the place but unfortunately the distance was far from where we lived, therefore it would have been quite a travel for me to visit my mom. Joyce was very pleasant and very caring

It is not a safe place.

It was not as advertised! The carpet in the room that I was in was squishy wet. The woman said they cleaned this morning. It turns out that water came from a broken toilet.

The owner was the only staff there. Her only means of communication was a baby monitor, which she couldn’t hear if she was in the shower. She advertised cooked meals. I had one cooked meal. The food was just awful.

It is not a safe place.

Talked with Joyce on Friday...

Talked with Joyce on Friday as I visited the Hampton house. Liked Joyce a lot. The home was very nice and clean with options for room size and location within the house. Everything seemed well thought out with the residents in mind. Also encouraged family participation.