Avendelle Assisted Living Waterford Landing - Raleigh, NC

It has been a blessing for my family to find Avendelle

Words cannot express the calm, peace and appreciation I have for the staff and Avendelle organization. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a place for their parents or any family member. My dad suffers with memory issues, so having staff who understand and are open to learn how to manage him has been such a relief. I am a nurse so I tend to be very picky and have high expectations. Avendelle has set the bar high, and I appreciate everything they are doing for my dad. Its a home, not a facility. It has been a blessing for me and my family, to find Avendelle. We wish we had known about them several years ago.

my thoughts on this place

My name is [Removed]. I play the piano at five locations. I love each and every one of the residents. Mainly because the staff are so cating. The residents are do well taken care of. It's almost like one big family. Please consider this family care home for your loved one. To God be the glory

Review of The Haven

In general I think they do a good job at The Haven at Waterford Landing, in terms of the cleanliness of the facility and the care offered. It's a small community, and the caregivers seem friendly. I'd feel a little more comfortable if they had a nurse on staff. My biggest complaint would be that I think the food service could be better organized, as the food is often cold by the time it gets to our loved one.

The Haven at Saratoga

When I went for my initial tour, I was greeted as if I'd just come back from a trip. Everyone was extremely welcoming, courteous and polite. The community seemed to be well maintained. The atmosphere was very homey. I felt that my relative would be well cared for here.

an excellent space for seniors regardless of care needs

the haven at waterford landing was a godsend for my mother and our family. They treated her like family and gave her very good attention and care. They were sensitive to the needs of alzheimers patients and were very kind to all of us.

Very nice looking smaller community

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. This was a smaller group home type setting, and I thought everything here looked very nice. The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly and caring. Unfortunately I don't think the level of care would have been appropriate for my loved one, he had movement issues they would have had difficulty assisting him with.

Good care

Things seem to be going well at The Haven so far. It's a good location, a nice looking facility, and the staff are all very friendly and caring. My loved one seems much better taken care of than at her previous facility, the caregivers seem much more reliable.

Nice smaller community

This is a nice, smaller facility, and the ratio of staff to residents is very good. They keep 6 patients here, and during the day there are 2 CNAs or medtechs on duty, and 1 at night. The residents here get a lot more individual attention than they would at a larger community where the ratio can be 8 to 1 or higher. The caregivers are friendly and professional, and they keep the residents cared for and comfortable.

IMMACULATE. HUGE HOUSE. NE...

IMMACULATE. HUGE HOUSE. NEIGHBORHOOD HAS SOME ROUGH SPOTS BUT FLOWER ROUND COURT IS NICE ENOUGH WITH THIS HOME OUTSHINIG ALL THE OTHER HOUSES ON THE CUL-DE-SAC. CNA ON BOARD, SERVICES OFFERED THAT ARE NEEDED..BATHROOM/SHOWERS ARE SET UP WITH SAFETY IN MIND. HAVE NOT FOUND OUT COST BUT STARTS AT AROUND 3800. FULL AT THIS TIME.

Great care at a reasonable price

My mom is there, she is content there, she is very well cared for and loved, they couldn't treat her any nicer in my opinion from what I've seen. The staff is kind and caring and courteous, they are very helpful to me when I need to ask them questions about something or I need them to do something for me. They're fantastic, I would hihgly recommend them to anyone and I will also say that the price we are paying for the care we're getting is fantastic. It's a beautiful setting, it's in a nice neighborhoos and it's an amazingly gorgeous home, I've already picked my room out. Cost wise it has been a huge help and our goal when we began our search was to keep the standard of care and not pay as much for it and we did not know if that was possible.

This one is over the top pr...

This one is over the top pricey. Private home w/rooms base $5500 per person. Really? Crazy prices in the Triangle... So, NO.