Haven Memory Care - Gulf Shores, AL

Receiving Good Care

After looking at different options for my dad this facility had the most to offer in regards to the amount of care my father needed. He is settled in and seems happy. He interacts with the other residents and staff as best as he can. He enjoys the food to where he has put some weight on which is encouraging. The staff is great extremely friendly and personable. The community is in good shape very clean.

No complaints!

My loved one is doing great since her move to this community. It was quite and adjustment at first, but the staff helped a lot. I do not have anything to compare it to, but I really do feel this was the best option that we needed to take.

No pets! What?

I took a tour of this community and thought that it was great. It is a little smaller than we would like, but it was nice. The people were very nice an attentive to answering our questions. We just didn't like the outdoors area that much. Also they did not allow pets and that is a big thing for my loved one.

Wonderful Community!!

My mom received great care from this community. The place was wonderful very clean and kept. I was very sorry my mom couldn't enjoy it more. Everyone there was very nice the time my mom was there. I would recommend to family and friends they were very helpful.

Very thrilled with The Haven!!

Mom seems very happy here. The staff engage her daily in activities like bingo and exercising. They are so kind and treat my mom with so much love and care. Mom is stimulated by all the different groups that talk with her and that come in to visit. The community offers many healthy food options. The chef even asked for a recipe of my mom's favorite dish and offered to make it for my mom.

Very accommodating

Our experience with The Haven was a very good one overall. It is a nice looking place, and the staff were very accommodating. I would recommend them to others looking into care in the area.

very good experience

The facility at The Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care is brand new and is spotlessly clean. The staff is incredibly friendly and well versed int he care of their residents, especially those with memory problems. They are very attentive and caring. It has been a very good experience. For the money (compared to other places) this is a really good place and an ideal situation. We are very pleased and would highly recommend The Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care!