The Guardian Angel - Phoenix, AZ

Basic, small but comfortable.

I moved my father into this home a few weeks ago. He likes it very much. They are small and only have room for 6 residents. There's no medical staff on site and there's a general smell of urine in the home, but I understand most of the residents are diapered. My father never noticed the smell, so that's a good thing.
The staff are very friendly and are willing to assist with anything necessary. The food is very basic and nothing special. The important thing is my father is happy and is in a safe place. I am happy with the decision to move my father there.

good, but not the best place for my mom

When we sent my mother there, we didn't realize the language barrier would be so difficult for her, due to the accents. My mom went through a bit of a crisis where we had to move her from The Guardian Angel to elsewhere, as she became too difficult for them to handle.

The lady was very nice, did great meals, blended food for mom, etc. They are very kind people and they really did try, but it just turned out not to be the best place for my mom.

Guardian Angel assisted living home, a quiet residential neighborhood, offers private/semi-private rooms in a tastefully decorated environment. The house is newly remodeled and furnished for safety and comfort. We provide compassionate quality care, love, respect and friendship in a family home atmosphere, by educated owners. The kitchen provides a warm and open environment for meals and fun. We invite you to experience the dedication and loyalty in our residential care home. Owners live in home insuring the highest standards in all aspects of care. Fluent English and Tagalog spoken.