The Greens at English Consul - Halethorpe, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Fitness Center

Seems like a great place

Seems like a great place. Unsure of the number of activities available to seniors, however, but I'm hopeful. Everyone I spoke with really enjoyed living here.

Habitat America

I’m glad you had a positive impression of our lovely community! Please feel free to call me with any questions, concerns or to suggest activity ideas. Your feedback is appreciated! –Andrew, Community Manager

Definitely NOT. It's a love...

Definitely NOT. It's a lovely new facility in a really uncomfortable neighborhood. I would not walk my dog in the neighborhood day or night!

Habitat America

I’m sorry you had a negative experience visiting our community. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns if you’d like to call me. Please do not hesitate to give me a call. –Andrew, Community Manager

Fabulous community!

This place is absolutely fabulous. I'd rate them higher than 5 on every category if I could! I can't believe we didn't try moving someplace like this years ago, it's been wonderful so far! Everyone here is so nice, and they're always willing to help or answer any questions you might have. It's a brand new facility, but they are filling up fast!

Habitat America

I appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your living experiences here at the Greens at English Consul. We are very happy to hear of your positive experience. Your opinions, suggestions, and concerns are always welcomed. Thank you for sharing!

The Greens at English Consul offers charming, affordable apartments for seniors 62 and over! The community features exciting amenities, as well as a convenient location in the Baltimore Highlands neighborhood of Baltimore County.

Our residents enjoy numerous and diverse
activities within the community including seasonal celebrations, arts and crafts, fitness, and more!

Features and Amenities: