The Gardens at Arkanshire - Springdale, AR

Pleasant Community

My loved one moved into a cottage at The Gardens and so far the community seems very nice. The community is a really nice looking place in a quiet neighborhood, and both the staff and the residents seem very friendly and pleasant.

The Gardens of Arkanshire

I have lived in the Gardens for about two months now, and I knew right away it was the place for me. I have the freedom here to do as I wish, be independent, but I also have the ability to have a lot more done for me. I feel much more relaxed, I have much less to worry about, and I feel safe here. Right away, the staff responded to my needs and were quite pleasant. I’m also quite pleased with the food and the many options they offer. I also appreciate that the chef has a meeting once a month, which the residents can attend, and he listens to any suggestions that we might have. So far, he seems to take the suggestions very well, and works hard to make the changes. I am so glad that I chose to live here, and I would absolutely recommend The Gardens to others.

Good Tour of This Community

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. The tour went well overall. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. From what we were shown the community looked good. The staff we met was friendly, and our questions were answered. The experience went well.

A welcoming community for care.

We like the care from this community. The staff is attentive and they keep me informed on her progress. The community is clean and maintained. We do like the menu and we know that she stating that the food needs a little improvement. We are happy that she is very active with a lot of the nice activities. We really like that when we arrived that we felt so welcome. We would recommend other families to this community if they want a place that has a good environment and cares for other family members.

Satisfied with My Move Here

I'am doing well since my move to this community. It is a very nice place, and everything is working out very well. It is a nice looking community, and they do a very good job with the cleanliness. I have not had any problems with the staff, they have been kind. I do feel safe, and comfortable here at this community. This is a place I would recommend.

Mom is Doing Well

Everything is working out very well for my mother at this community. It is a nice place, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. The community looks nice, and well-kept. They do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is nice, they have been friendly, and polite. There are activities available for the residents. I know she is safe, and in good hands. I would recommend this community.

No where I want to be!

I did not like this place at all. The staff and the people that were in the community were not nice or friendly and they were not very accommodating to me. It came across to me as a place that I just did not want to be.

Holiday Retirement

We are so sorry to hear this! We absolutely appreciate your feedback, but are so sorry to hear we missed the mark. We love our residents, and we love this community, and feel disappointed we did not do a better job getting that across to you! Thank you so much though for reaching out and sharing this valuable feedback though. We'd love to have you for another visit sometime if you are able and would like to give us another look! Take good care in the meantime, we hope to hear from you!

A beautiful community!!

My brother is still adjusting to living at The Gardens. The staff are so caring and kind. They keep the community clean. I have tried the food and I think it is excellent. They offer a lot of daily activities and outings. I would recommend this community.

Turning Around

The Gardens at Arkanshire is first-rate. My mother has just moved into a beautiful apartment that fits her to a T. She was in a facility in Maryland for 3 years just before this and she has already, in only 3 weeks, improved tremendously, both physically and socially since coming to Arkanshire. Thanks to the wonderful environment and most especially to the positive and dedicated staff for helping turn my sweet mother around to Life.

My mother moved to Arkanshire from an assisted living facility in another state and it has made all the difference. She has come alive. I am so thankful and know this is because of the excellent quality of everything at Arkanshire. On nehalf of my mothet, my family, and me, 'Thank you!'

pretty pleased

Mom is pretty pleased at The Gardens at Arkanshire. Recently she did mention that the cleaning lady that came to clean her room only stayed for about two minutes. That doesn't seem to be to thorough to me. That's the only complaint that I have really.

So Far Everything Is Fine

From our experience the meals are very good and everyone is very helpful. We have not gotten involved yet in enough activities, but we are going to start doing that. So far everything at The Gardens seems fine.

The food is very individualized and it somewhat okay. Overall I would give them a four. I don't really have any complaints. The care services could be a little better and the cleanliness could too.

We liked the Arkanshire over the others

The Arkanshire is wonderful and great. The staff care about my mom and are good at assisting her when she needs it. They are very clean, friendly and know what they are doing. Mom is still getting use to the community, she said the food was pretty good. We had looked at several other communities, but liked the Arkanshire over the others and the price was reasonable.

very accommodating

It was a bit of a whirlwind move for my parents, and the people at The Gardens at Arkanshire were very accommodating, helping get moved in, providing meals in the meantime, etc. It could have been a very difficult process, but they made it as smooth and easy as it could have possibly been.

Great Staff

We don’t really use any care services, so I can’t rate that. My loved one has dementia so it was very hard to settle in. It’s hard for anyone at that age. There can be lot of time required of the family to start. The staff was great with that.

The care. They are doing a really goo...

The care. They are doing a really good job. The building is very, very nice.

Very pleased

Overall this community is just very good in general. It's very nice looking, clean, and the staff are friendly and helpful.

holiday smallish rooms

holiday smallish rooms

Built on the sprawling and scenic Springdale Golf Course, The Gardens at Arkanshire offers you convenience, comfort and lovely views to enjoy. You’ll love coming home to a place that feels more like a family than neighbors, and we look forward to meeting you.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind