Concordia Retirement Center - Bella Vista, AR

They offer a lot for the price

The food at this community is healthy and delicious. The staff have been helpful and friendly. They do offer daily activities. The community is kept well taken care of. This community was recommended to us by friends and I would recommend it as well.

Great Staff!!

I really have no complaints about the tour I had at this community for my parents. The facility was great and the staff where very friendly and helpful to my loved one and I. This was actually one of our top choices it just did not have the mobility my father needed to get around.

Dad Wanted To Be Around His Friends

The meals are fine and my dad enjoys it too. They have activities but it's not what he wants to do. He enjoys his naps and watching sports. At times he goes to the library to read the paper. We are pleased with all the staff do for him. They are doing a very good job. He picked this community because he found out he had several friends there and it is very close to his home.

Concordia Independent Living

My dad is adjusting well to his new living environment. It was very hard on him to leave the home he built, but Concordia is loving him through this change. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Dad is most impressed by the food. Delicious, nutritious meals!

Nestled at the base of the beautiful Ozark Mountains in Northwest Arkansas near the Missouri/Arkansas border. Concordia is situated within Bella Vista's 55,000 lush acres of rolling hills and magnificent scenery.
The surrounding area is filled with many points of interest, and the moderate climate allows for an assorted array of year round activities.

Concordia is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), creating a warm and comforting community in order to maintain your active lifestyle and support you in the event that you require additional services.

Concordia is committed to providing superior quality, cost effective and patient oriented health services. We implement rigorous standards that management and staff at all levels regularly assess and update to ensure that we meet the physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs of out facility residents and health care customers.

Our 26-acre all inclusive campus includes: