Good Choice

Mom is really enjoying the independent living at Apple Blossom community. It took a little adjusting to the schedules and routines, but it looks like it was a good move for her. It is a beautiful and well-maintained community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are easy to talk to about any questions or concerns that we have. I have dined there with my mom and the food is very good. They offer three entrees each meal, and it is served restaurant style. They offer good choices with variety. The atmosphere is bright and cheery. They have a nice courtyard and garden areas for her to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. They have a calendar filled with activities that are posted everywhere, walls, elevators. They offer transportation to go shopping and other excursions. We had looked at another community, but my mom just looked at me and said: "I want Apple Blossom". I would recommend this community to others.

Mom's Care

This is a nice community for my mom's care. We like the staff that are is always caring. We have really like the menu with the good variety of healthy meals. They do offer activities for her to participate. We like that she is doing well. I am happy knowing that she likes the care that she is receiving. We would recommend the care and the value to other families for the care of a loved one.

My good community for care

I am happy that I moved into this very nice community. The staff are wonderful and attentive. The community is clean and maintained. The menu is very appealing and I like most of the variety that is offered. I do enjoy the activities that are offered for me to participate with the other residents. I would recommend this nice community for others to call home.

Great Community, My Father is Doing Well

My father is happily living in this community, this is a lovely community. He is doing well, and I'am pleased with all they have for us. When I come to visit everything is always nice, and well maintained. Any concern we have had, they are quick to respond. The staff is very helpful, and friendly. They have good activities, and provide nice meals for the residents. I'am very pleased with his move to this community, and I would recommend it.

My parent is a new resident to this facility so there is still much to be discovered. Thus far the staff has been informative and supportative.

Very expensive for the size of the rooms

Excellent experience. Signed contract so please cancel other tours. Apple Blossom's location and support system seem right for my husband and me.
Thank you for your caring asistance.

We Had A Short Good Experience

My mother was a resident at this community for a little while. Her care and experience was good. We were happy with the choice of having her stay here. Everything from the meals to friendliness of staff was excellent. I would recommend to my friends or family.

Not a good fit...

We are not very happy with Apple Blossom. The elevators are constantly broken since we have moved my loved one there. Also, there was a flu going around and they were in quarantine for about a week. I think my loved one would be much happier at home.

I like it!

Everything has been great with us. The only thing that I have a problem with is that the food is based on the west coast and we are on the east coast. Other than that the community is clean and neat and the staff has been really good to me.

Moved In About 3 Months Ago

I am happy with the care and community 100%. The meals are definitely good for my grandmother and us. She has been to bingo, ice cream social, and other activities. They have outing too. They have a caregiving facility on site. David, the general manager, and his wife do really good and great people. David is big hearted and goes out of his to accommodate everybody.

A nice community!!

The staff were helpful when we moved mom into the community. We have good communication with them. The food has improved since they hired some new staff. They offer a variety of activities. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Still A Work In Progress

So far our experiences with this community have been fair. I will say the sales person we met with kind of misrepresented this community. We were lead to believe this was an independent community, but it is much more of an assisted living community. My husband and I am very active still and that was disappointing. It is a nice and clean community. It is still a work in progress for us.

Perfect for us

We searched for over a year for the kind of place we have found at Apple Blossom. Overall cheerful environment, dedicated staff, friendly residents, outstanding food, all within our budget. We couldn't be more pleased.

So far so good.

So far so good. There are always things everywhere that could be a little better. They have been having a little bit of trouble with food. The people have been very friendly and welcoming. I will probably enjoy it more when I can get out and about to the activities a little better. I would give them a 6 or 7 out of 10.

By far the best experience!

I've had my share of experiences with different communities in different states and since I've been at Apple Blossom it has been such a pleasant experience. The main things for me is the food and let me just say that I am definitely satisfied with the dining options as well as the variety offered for every meal. I really enjoy playing bridge with the other residents and I also enjoy the field trips we often go on. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the experience I've had hear at Apple Blossom has been great! It's a really neat place!

We Really Enjoy It

We really enjoy living here at the Apple Blossom and we have also met some very interesting people. I just have to give it a five - star rating overall and also a five - star rating for all of the other categories.

Friendly, welcoming community!

Our experience with Apple Blossom has been a good one! The staff are friendly and accommodating, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. They were very helpful throughout the whole move-in process, and even gave our family members free meals here for the first month so that we could stop in and eat with our loved one as often as we wanted to help him settle in!

very nice

They gave us several tours, so in the selection process of trying to figure out room size and other specifics, they were wonderful to work with and very patient with us. I really liked how the meals were complimentary for the family for the first month. And the food was great! I have three kids which can be picky, and they actually all liked it, as did I.

They have also been very accommodating with her dogs as well. They have just been very nice to work with all around. Everything has gone really smooth.

wonderful place

I liked Apple Blossom when I toured. It was a great place, and I would move there in a minute. However, my mom found it to be too social for her liking. She moved out as it was not to her liking, but that is to no fault at all on Apple Blossom. I think it's a wonderful place. I think they all made an effort to talk to mom and try to get her involved but she refused.

holiday nice room selectio...

holiday nice room selection up 1200sqft

Visited during lunch. They liked the ...

Visited during lunch. They liked the place.

With so much to see and do, you’ll love calling Apple Blossom home. We’re conveniently located near several large communities that offer exciting shopping, excellent healthcare and entertainment.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind