The Gables of Ammon - Ammon, ID has yet not published prices.

I do not recommend

I had a very bad experience with this place. Poor management, poor food, and poor care for the residence. I give them a little more than one star because they have an activity gal who cares about the residents

The Gables is a WONDERFUL place for mom

The Gables of Ammon has given and continues to give the most excellent care to my mother in law!
Her health improved so much the first 3 months she was there because of there great care. The staff is exceptional. They truly care and they provide the BEST CARE.
They take care of all her needs and provide fun entertainment.
I highly recommend The Gables of Ammon! I am so very grateful for everyone that works there. The employees are so friendly , kind and respectful to everyone!
[name removed]

Not the best fit...

When I toured The Gables, it did not seem to fit what I wanted the type of care we wanted. They did not seem to offer what we wanted unless you were Alzheimer's care. Also, the other residents seemed more independent, so it was not a good fit for my mother.

Felt more like a nursing home...

When I toured The Gables, I thought they were fine and it was a nice place, but it was a much smaller place. Also, it feels more like a nursing home.

Not too thrilled...

The Gables of Ammon is a fairly nice facility. The staff tried to give my mother the care she needed, but they were unable to cater to my mother's specific needs.

The Gables of Ammon
Assisted Living
"All the Comforts of Home"