Clean and healthy environment

The rooms are kept very clean and the community is always well taken care of. The staff was very helpful with my dietary needs and helped me get the nutrition i needed. I enjoy taking part in the chair exercises and the different activities that are offered . They allow pets so I was able to bring my cat whom i adore . Overall its a great place to live .

Enjoyed My Tour But A Bit Expensive

I really like this community. it was one of my top picks. Everybody was nice and friendly. This community looked great, but I didn't like the fact it was so big. I felt it was to big for father, and he wouldn't feel comfortable. Also it was 500 dollars more than other community we were considering. I just couldn't justify the extra $500 they were charging. It is a lovely community with kind people. My tour was nice.

Our Tour

This was my first community we toured. We did like that there was a nurse present most of the time. I felt there could have been a more formal place to meet and talk. We were in the dining room and I felt the woman was distracted as if we were keeping her from something or home.

The Fountains

So far my aunt has been very happy and is doing very well at the Fountains. My mom has been in a skilled nursing facility so she really hasn't had the opportunity to adapt to the fountains .
I personally am very pleased with the care and service. The staff is wonderful . Friendly. Helpful. I keep telling them to save me a room because I only have 3 years til I can move in!

Well pleased

We, the family, are very pleased with The Fountains of Shiloh and Mom seems happy there. That's the most important thing!

Treated like royality

Facilities and staff are remarkable.

i would recommend freindly staff all ways willing to help i rate the over all property a 5 star rating i gave the friendliness a 5 star as well the staff is very very very nice i all so rated the value a 5 star rating as well my loved ones are in good hands

Buddy is welcome here. Kitchen available for family to cook in while visiting as well as private dining areas.

Excellent respite care

We chose this community to place my mother for a respite stay while I was out of town. It was a very friendly place and very clean. It worked out and we liked the place.

They are EXCELLENT! The price tag is ...

They are EXCELLENT! The price tag is high, but it's expected with the service you receive. These people are truly exceptional! They are professional! What is really special is that they really adopt these people and take care of them like their children. That is really why I was sold. The personality of these people is just so special! I have nothing but good things to say, and I would personally recommend them to ANYONE!

Ready for my visit. Clean, ...

Ready for my visit. Clean, Friendly staff. Residents seem happy and content. Rooms and outdoor areas are lovely. Will go back for lunch to try the food.

Wonderful environment. All ...

Wonderful environment. All on one level. Spacious rooms/apartments and nice landscaping. Concern about no fencing around lake area with hill that one could topple down but alarms on doors are helpful. No info available on cost during visit but very enjoyable visit.

This is close by so it would be nice ...

This is close by so it would be nice for friends and relatives to visit him.

$2,900 + $400. Waver fees, smaller ve...

$2,900 + $400. Waver fees, smaller very nice court yard, weekly mass.

You or your loved one will find a comfortable, homelike atmosphere at The Fountains of Shiloh in Shiloh, IL, a Good Neighbor Care® community “Where neighbors become friends and friends become family.®”

Our residents enjoy privacy, security, and a quiet lifestyle with all the comforts and conveniences of home. Our staff provides additional care, always preserving their dignity and independence.

Private studio apartments or one- and two-bedroom suites. Carpet, kitchenettes, full baths, cable TV, telephone hookups, individual climate controls, 24-hour emergency call system. All utilities paid except phone. Group dining room, private dining area for parties, multiple living/sitting rooms, fireplace, full-service beauty salon/barbershop, library with public library service. Kitchen for personal/family cooking, crafts and hobbies room, multi-purpose room for games, exercise, entertainment and more. Outdoor courtyard, covered porch, paved walking path. Landscaped grounds with fountains, raised garden, flower beds, lake stocked with fish. Residents may bring personal furnishings and use the laundry room, private whirlpool bath, locked mailboxes and storage space.