We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
We’ve looked at assisted living from all angles and challenged ourselves to raise each and every bar. That’s why at The Inn, customized care and choice are the order of the day. When you think of assisted living, do you picture a selection of several floor plans, exceptional restaurant-style dining, a wide variety of social, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities? We didn’t think so. But that’s just what you’ll find at The Inn
As you make your selection from several bright and spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences, you'll find a space that's just right to call home. And if you desire a little help as you customize your apartment, we have move-in professionals at the ready.
Of course, you’ll also discover outstanding health care in a setting that is engaging and inviting. We’re committed to assisting you how you like, when you like, 24 hours a day - on your schedule, not ours. You tell us your preferences for when, where and how and we’ll take care of the rest.
Tuckahoe, NY is a relatively small city with a population of only 6,586.
- Walkability score: Tuckahoe scores 85 out of 100. Most errands in the city can be accomplished on foot.
- Average age in the ZIP code: The median age of all residents is 38.9.
- Senior housing facilities in the zip: There are 206 senior housing facilities close to Tuckahoe.
- Average weather info: Summers in Tuckahoe get warm and humid, while winters get very cold. During the summer, the average daily high temperature is 71 degrees Fahrenheit, and the average daily low temperature during the winters is 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Veterans' facilities in the area: The nearest veteran facility is the White Plains Vet Center in White Plains.
Getting to and from Tuckahoe is quite easy. You can hop on a taxi, take the bus, take the train, or enjoy a ride-sharing service. While limited bus routes are available, buses and trains offer discounted senior rates.
- Buses: Westchester Manhattan Express offers one bus route that goes from Tuckahoe to Yonkers to Mount St. Vincent. Seniors age 65 and up enjoy reduced fare prices.
- Trains: The Metro-North Railroad has a train station in Tuckahoe. Seniors who are 65 years of age or older can enjoy reduced fares.
- Taxis: While no taxi companies are located in Tuckahoe, taxis from nearby cities accept rides from residents in Tuckahoe. WeDriveYouNY is a personal transportation service that offers senior discount rates.
- Ride shares: Uber and Lyft both operate in Tuckahoe.
Health and Safety
Tuckahoe is a safe city with a very low crime rate. No hospital is within the city limits, but many are reachable within minutes in nearby cities.
- Hospitals in the area: The closest urgent care hospital is Eastchester Urgent Care. The New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville and the Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital in Mt. Vernon also offer excellent medical services.
- Crime rate in the ZIP code: The crime rate in Tuckahoe is extremely low. Only 15 violent crimes and 51.8 property crimes were reported in 2015. No murders have been reported in this city for the past 15 years.
Sports and leisure
Golf courses or tennis courts are easily accessible in neighboring cities, and Tuckahoe offers several excellent senior-friendly gyms.
- Golf courses nearby: The closest golf courses are Leewood Golf Club in Eastchester and Lake Isle Town Park Golf Course in Eastchester.
- Tennis courts/clubs nearby: The closest options is the Bronxville Village Tennis Courts and Yorkville Tennis Center.
- Gyms nearby: Phoenix Fitness offers a wide range of exercise classes that cater to all age groups. Aerobic Sculpt is a cardio-based interval class that's ideal for strengthening muscles and burning calories. Transform Fitness and Training offers nutritional counseling.
Shopping and entertainment
Tuckahoe is home to quaint shopping centers and restaurants as well as libraries for those who love to read.
- Clothes shopping nearby: The Poughkeepsie Shopping Center offers a small selection of stores.
- Grocery stores: Lunde's Deli and Grocery, Pablo P Grocery and Stop and Shop are all excellent choices.
- Restaurants: The Olde Stone Mill and Angelina's are favorites among locals.
- Libraries: Public libraries include Tuckahoe Public Library, Crestwood Library and Grinton I. Will Public Library.
Places of worship in Tuckahoe include the Church of Assumption and the Immaculate Conception Church.