The Family's Choice II - Dallas, TX

The Family's Choice is a perfect fit for my loved one. She is always clean and well cared for - and she is very content and happy there. The staff is well-trained, professional, loving and compassionate. The staff-to-resident ratio enables them to be highly attentive and whenever we drop in, they are actively engaged with the residents. [Removed], the owner, is an RN who has owned this home for nearly two decades and has a stellar reputation. She inspires confidence and is an outstanding communicator. The house is spotlessly clean. We feel very fortunate to have found The Family's Choice and to have made the decision to place our loved one here.

We are very blessed to have found this place

This facility is outstanding and my loved one is doing very well here. The staff members are well trained, excellent communicators and compassionate caregivers. Every time I drop in unannounced I find the staff actively engaged with the residents. My loved one is always clean and dressed in clean, appropriate clothing. They have set a predictable schedule that is very successful for her. The house is clean and well maintained. The staff actively works to engage and provide stimulation for the residents. They are attentive to her medical conditions and have contacted me when they have concerns or questions. The owner is actively involved on a daily basis. The staff is tenured and has regular training. We are very blessed to have found and selected The Family’s Choice.

Amazing Place!

The Family's Choice II experience for my mom was amazing. It is a beautiful and clean home. The staff is very attentive and supportive. I think they provided great companionship for my mom which helped her to make a complete turn-around from when she first moved in. They provided 24-hour care for the residents. They provided a lot of good food. The residents all ate their meals together. The Family's Choice has an amazing staff. I had a very good feeling just talking with Joy, who is truly amazing. They were very instrumental in the transition of my mom getting so much better. She bounced back under their loving care and she is happier than I have seen her in years. We have moved her from The Family's Choice to an assisted living community where she can be fully active. She recently told me she is going on a trip to go and do some shopping. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

caregivers are amazing

The Family's Choice II is wonderful. The whole atmosphere at this facility is loving and kind. The caregivers are amazing. They are patient. The facility is clean. I love it and my husband loves it too. He is very happy at this facility.