Aimee's House - Chattington - Dallas, TX

Dad Is Not That Far Along

On my visit to the home, I did not care for the environment; it is for people who have more advance needs. The home plans one activity a week and the residents are usually just watching TV. It was clean and the resident are fed decent meals, but it was not the fit for my dad, as he is still a somewhat active person.

The home was excellent in every way, ...

The home was excellent in every way, It was just like being in your own home. The staff could not have been any better. I have already recommended it to several groups and will continue to do so. Should I ever need a home, Aimee's House would be the first place I would look.

The birds were singing, flowers blooming – very well maintained.

I am very, very happy with them! Everything that I needed was there - a safe environment, politeness, regular food, medication, regimen followed, safety – that the community is secure. It satisfied everything I wanted. The food smelled really good, but they ask that we not be there during meals so as not to interrupt routine and in the case of my loved one, I understand. The patio is very nice. The birds were singing, flowers blooming – very well maintained.

we liked this place.

we liked this place.

Aimee's House - Chattington, near Coit & Beltline in North Dallas continues our tradition of licensed assisted living in a residential setting. No matter how beautiful the large assisted living facilities are, they still feel like a nursing home. Aimee's House offers personal care services with a "bed and breakfast feel".

At Aimee's House your loved one is treated like a person and not a number as what happens in many larger facilites. We are licensed for 8 residents which gives a low caregiver to resident ratio of one caregiver to six (6) residents unlike large facilities with one caregiver to 12 residents.

Our prices are all inclusive, meaning we don't charge an extra fee for each service provided, yet we are competitive with other homes prices.

We own Heritage HomeCare, a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency with skilled nurses, and therapists that come to our home when needed, or you can have another agency of your choice. VNA Hospice can provide care for end-life residents.