Avalon Memory Care - Quarterway Drive - Dallas, TX

Avalon Rocks

Avalon Quarterway did a spectacular service for my mother [Removed] Gentle Check for the last three years of her life. They were kind courteous helpful and loving. I highly recommend Avalon. Alzheimer's disease hit the founder's family which I think started them on this journey. If your family needs this kind of care, Avalon would be a great choice.

Jon Seib

We cannot begin to thank you enough for gracing us with you mother's presence the last three years. The staff at Quarterway will miss her dearly. It has been a pleasure speaking with you over this time period as well. Wish you and your family the very best.

Very Nice Community

This community is very nice. It is clean. The staff is very friendly. The provide good care to their residents and have some activities for them to take part in. Overall very nice place.

Jon Seib

We are so blessed to have decade and over staff members at this and our other locations throughout the Metroplex having taken care of folk afflicted with dementia for 21 years now. You can have a gorgeous environment but it is the hands on staff that make the difference. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

They are super friendly and they take great care of the residents.

We really like Avalon. They are super friendly and they take great care of the residents. They have a code to get in and out and it is secure. Everybody is always eating, so the food is ok. They are very accommodating, and we even had a birthday party with cake and ice cream.

Jon Seib

I'm glad that you all are having a nice experience at one of our locations in North Dallas. Let us know if we can do anything further to enhance your loved one's quality of life.

I was impressed with the co...

I was impressed with the company's attitude about the business. Also, the longevity of staff is impressive. Both houses I visited - Quarterway and Glendora-- seemed to be a fit for my husband.

Jon Seib

Appreciate you touring. The locations that you mentioned above have staff that represent decades of Avalon experience alone. This is the norm at all of our locations throughout the Metroplex. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Take care.

Avalon Residential Care Homes, Inc., the recognized leader in assisted living for seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias, offers the finest and most desirable care possible. Integrating the latest environmental designs with a pleasantly structured, secure, and caring program, Avalon has successfully designed a program specifically for the needs of this distinctive group of residents. One will always find a friendly and understanding staff ready and willing to work with your loved one to ensure that their quality of life is maximized.