Branchcrest Assisted Living - Dallas, TX

[Removed], the owner, was very warm and welcoming from our initial phone conversation. We later set-up a tour of the facility. My wife and I both felt a peace when we walked in. The house had a fresh and clean smell and the residents appeared happy and well taken care of. This is the place for my mom!

Pleased with this Community

I'am pleased with my uncles move to this community. He is currently in the hospital, but once he is better, he will be returning back to this community. Everything is working out very well, and this is a pleasant community.

Pleasant Tour

We toured this care home for my mother in law. and her needs. Overall our tour went well, and everyone was polite, and courteous. From what we saw the home appeared to be well maintained. The staff we met was kind. It was a good tour, and nice experience overall.

Not the place for my mom!!!

I can't began to write my displeasure with this place. I was looking to find a nice place for my mother who had recently developed advanced stages of dementia. I met with the owner on several occasions and with reservations (I should have followed my instincts) made the decision to put her in the home. My mom was brought here on a Friday afternoon and on Monday I got a call from the owner to inform me that my mom was too much work and that I needed to come and sign another contract for more money and that I would also need to take her to another rehab until she could walk but I would have to pay to hold her spot there. I also had been told that a doctor would be seeing her and a therapist. Only finding out after being accepted and the deposit being paid that the doctor did not accept my mother's Medicare. I immediately started working to find a rehab facility. On several occasions during the 9 days she was there she was left wet and soiled and left wearing the same gown for three days. After noticing that her health was getting worse I had her taken to the hospital. She was admitted with extreme dehydration and a bed sore caused by being left wet for long periods of time. Twenty-one hundred dollars, nine days and a four day stay in the hospital later my mom is in a rehab facility getting the care she needed. This was a horrible experience.

couldn't be happier!!

Whenever I had my mom staying here at Branchcrest, she would call me and tell me about how nice of a place she now lives in. She would always compliment the food, the other residents, and she got to see the same doctor for the 3 years she was there so she loved being able to connect to everyone there, Whenever i would go to visit the facility, it was always clean, and the nurses and caregivers were very attentive to the needs of the residents and their guests.

They are doing good.

They are doing good. They are a bunch of sweet people over there. Every time I go over there it's clean, and the room is clean, and the bed is made. He gets fed, but he complains that the big meal is lunch and that they have a lot of sandwiches.

simply wonderful

The lady who runs the place, Marilynn, has been simply wonderful, as has her stuff. They are always asking if there is anything else they can do to make my mom and step-dads stay better. I really can't even thing of anything they can do to improve.

3 large bedrooms furnished to cozy perfection. 2 baths, very spacious backyard nice covered smoking area.

Nurse visits once a week Doctor visits once a month We offer care for Alzheimer’s/dementia and residents with psychiatric history.

Provide transportation to all doctor appointments as wells as to Wal-Mart for necessities.

3 meals are provided daily Morning exercise every morning All laundry cared for at least 3 times weekly or more if necessary Cable TV in all living quarters and Church TV every Sunday Games, Puzzles, and all types of entertainment provided Mens haircuts and shaving All is included in package price Why look any further when your loved one can join our family