Manchester Place Northwood Hills - Dallas, TX

Daughter of a resident

The care and attention my mother receives at this location is the reason she is able to live as well as she has for the past 4 years. She has been on hospice care twice, and removed because of her recoveries. We are extremely pleased with her experience at this location.

Love Manchester House

We moved Mom into the Manchester House over a month ago. The staff made the transition very easy for mom. From the first time we meet Erin we fell in love with Manchester House. I can not say enough of the house, it is always clean and smells clean. This is all due to the Very Loving and Hard working caregivers, everyone of them. I wish I could name them all, but I can't. We feel such a peace of mind knowing our mother is in a very loving, and safe place. Oh I can't forget Dr.Kelley that makes house calls. She is also Wonderful.

Loved it and their newest home just n...

Loved it and their newest home just north of Campbell. Only concern is Mom's tendency to wander and this is not a lock-down facility. There MAY be means in which we could keep her safe. I think it would be ideal for Dad.

RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME- BUILT FROM THE...

RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME- BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP AND REALLY NICE!

Welcome to Manchester Place a premier assisted living home that provides personalized care in a luxury residential environment. A Place that provides warm, compassionate care in comfortable surroundings. A Place that preserves personal choices, enhances dignity and shares stewardship. A Place where piece of mind and respectful relationships are found among our residents, family members and staff. The Manchester Management staff is comprised of an Registered Nurse as director of operations, and a certified staff of CNAs and CMAs as our caregivers. Both social and medical care needs are met with attention, patience and compassion from our personal care attendants. Our staff is dedicated to the care and well being of each and every one of our residents.

Visit us at: www.manchesterplacecarehomes.com