The Court at Rushdale - Hamilton, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very small dark place. 2 storey no elevator

Fantastic experience!

The people at Rushdale took excellent care of my mother. She had a strong sense of being independent and having a private life, but also had all the support and community she needed whenever she needed it. The place was always extremely clean and the food nutritious and well-prepared. Overall, a very satisfying experience for my family.

Wonderful

My Dad is all set and everything is going wonderful.

My First Tour

While my parents are getting adjusted to living here, it is an amazing place and I couldn't be happier. They meet all of the things my father wanted. They live on the main floor, have outdoor space, and a spacious bathroom. they thought of everything when building. It is very nice.
The activities area has a large, spacious bathroom right off the area and that was important to my dad. The dining room is exquisite with a dining experience.

Still Getting Adjusted, But Overall A Nice Community

So far I'am doing pretty well since my move to this community. I'am still getting use to the routine around the community, but so far all is well. The community is very well-kept. The staff is very kind, and always willing to help. The meals could use some improvement. Overall it is still a work a progress, but I would recommend this community.

Very nice place. Appreciated time taken by [Removed], the sales consultant, to find out what I was looking for and to answer my questions. It would be a very good fit and is at the top of my list to take my family member to visit.

We dropped in to tour this facility. We were impressed with the quality of the residence. There appear to be many activities for the residents. Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.

More meat please!

The staff is wonderful here. I love the way they treat there residents with dignity and love. The community is great about offering enough activities for my loved one. The meals are the only thing that I can say needs help. They do not give enough portions. Other than that I would recommend the community to family.

We loved this community.Danny was so helpful and friendly and so was every other staff member we met. The home is beautiful with many amenities. Residents seemed happy and well cared for. Danny knew every person that we met by name. Food looks fabulous and the chef is very enthusiastic. Residents have input into what is served. Unfortunetly there is a waiting list for what we would like for mom and we are not sure we can afford a one bedroom. We were definitely impressed with the welcoming atmosphere.

Lovely community

The Court at Rushdale is lovely and clean. The staff are so friendly. It's a great place for Mom and Dad. There's a lot there for them to do, activities, bingo, cards. It's a nice environment. Mom really likes the food. The biggest meal is at lunch. I'm happy we made the decision to move her here, she is still able to have some independence, but she's also looked after.

Decent

So far, we have had a pretty decent experience here. The staff is professional, thoughtful and attentive. The facility itself is nice and it always seems to be clean and well maintained (at least when we visit). So far, so good.

Communication is Excellent

Overall I would have to say the communication is excellent, you can contact them at anytime. She is still adjusting, but she is well cared for and they watch out for her and when things aren't right they recognize it and it has been a positive experience.

Very nice place

Our experience with The Court at Rushdale has been a very good one, so far! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they've done a great job making our entire family feel welcome at the community! They got our loved one's apartment repainted and freshened up before he moved in, and they even invited us all to stay for dinner the day we moved him in! I liked that the place felt bright and spacious, as well. It's just a very nice place, overall!

Located on a picturesque landscape in a corner of Hamilton, The Court at Rushdale has provided area seniors with all-inclusive retirement living since 2003. The simplified lifestyle we offer allows residents more time to do what they love – all while enjoying the benefits of a warm community of interesting neighbours, comfortable amenities and conveniences to make life easier. Take in the natural beauty of local attractions like the Eramosa Karst Conservation Area and the Royal Botanical Gardens, or enjoy one of the many social activities and events held in our community each day.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.