THE COURT AT PALM AIRE - Pompano Beach, FL

Terrible

The worst... my mom was only sent here for rehab and she never got a chance to come back home. They hardly ever answer to the call light. The charge nurse at the front desk is extremely rude. The staff is negligent, They lie to cover each other’s backs and now that my mom is gone all I can get is a “I’m sorry for your loss!”

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director at the Court at Palm Aire and I want to extend my sincerest condolences upon the passing of your mother. At the Court of Palm Aire resident care, safety and happiness is our top priority. We can review your mother's records with you, and would welcome the opportunity to do that along with my Administrator and the Regional Director of Nursing. Please contact me at the community to set up a time to talk.

Keep looking if assistance needed

Don't put your parent or lived one there if they need any kind of help. They are bare boned staff. Nursing supervisor is not nice. They show you the whole facility at the sales pitch, but neglect to tell you the assisted living residents don't really have access to the downstairs unless they can go on their own ( but they need assistance because they are in assisted living?) or guess what, you can hire an aide to take them down to listen to music for a half hour,but guess what again, the agencies all have a minimum of 3 to 4 hours at a time. An expensive trip to the show. Try Willowwood or The Bridges.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and would like to have a conversation with you regarding your comments. To live in our, or any assisted living community, a resident needs to have the mobility to move throughout the building. We certainly will help to guide and direct residents (especially new residents) to where an activity may be -- and when possible try to vary where these are held. Based on your comments we'll see what we can do to hold a few more activities in our upstairs areas. Please contact me at the community if you would like to discuss this in more detail.

Friendly Residence

Friendly, helpful staff in a nice facility. Overall a nice place to live. The dining room provides good food and adequate service. Theft of valuables and personal items very common.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you taking the time to write a review our community. I am the Executive Director and am happy to read your positive comments about our team members and dining experience. I would like to have a conversation with you regarding your concerns, as we take matters of this nature very seriously. Please stop by or give me a call -- my door is always open.

Great community for independent living

This place is great for those on the lower end of the care spectrum. I had a loved one who was here for quite a while as independent living, and they did a great job. However, when she started needing help and had to move to the assisted living things went downhill. You really had to stay on top of them to make sure they weren't just doing the bare minimum when it came to the care and services provided.

The Court at Palm-Aire is a continuing care retirement community, offering independent & assisted living, skilled nursing and many ancillary wellness services, in the exclusive neighborhood of Palm Aire in Pompano Beach. In addition to spacious apartments, three chef-prepared meals daily, weekly housekeeping & linen services, medical & home health offices on-site, local transportation and an active social life, you will experience management and staff that strive to provide you with peace of mind and quality care in a warm and home-like setting. Step inside our doors to discover the life that awaits you!