our new home

I am happy with this community that I now live in. The staff are caring and always making sure that things are going well for us. We like the menu and the activities that are offered for when we want to participate. We would recommend this community for the care of others for a good value.

The Cottages is a wonderful facility with a great staff. They have provided my mother with a very caring and supportive environment. The scale of operations at The Cottages gives it a home/family feel that is unique and enables a very personalized experience.

Absolutely a 5 star rating

My mom has lived at the Cottages on Wesleyan now for almost 3 years. She is very content and comments often to family how happy she is to live there. I am more than pleased with the staff and the care she receives. When I'm away for business or vacation, I have full confidence that she is being cared for. Very clean and excellent food. Absolutely a 5 star rating in every category.

A nice community

This is the sister community of The Gables independent living community. If you have the meal plan at The Gables then the food will be brought over from this community. This is a nice clean looking community and if your loved one is at The Gables they can move into this community for assisted living if needed. They seem to offer some nice amenities. The people here are nice and I would recommend taking a look at it.

Found the perfect home for mom!

Found Cottages for my mother when she wanted to move here. She is so happy there and it is close to shopping, grocery, banking, everything really! Great location, fantastic people, wonderful food, kind staff. Could not ask for more!

Better than the rest!

We love Cottages on Wesleyan Assisted Living! The staff are professional, helpful, friendly and kind. There is a great balance between help as needed and privacy/independence too. Definitely can recommend it over other places I have tried.

Pure Contentment!

My feelings towards this place -- The Cottages -- they're just the BEST. The exemplary staff and kitchen staff -- they're super! Everyone here is very nice, very friendly, welcoming, which I think is very important. It's extremely beautiful here...I could not ask for anything more beautiful than what I have! The most important thing about the way I feel about The Cottages is when I walk in my door, I have pure contentment!

I toured this community. A beautiful place for a loved one. This is a costly community. They have nice activities that are offered to the residents. The menu seemed appealing. I liked that this community was clean inside and out. Families should tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Very nice facility, clean and smells new. Fitness room only has two cycles, nothing else. Limited suites. Have to pay $350 to get on a waiting list, but the mgr offered to call me when and if one opens. No studios were available and weren't likely to open up soon.

Very nice place, wonderful ...

Very nice place, wonderful staff. Just not quite what we want at this time.

Nice facility. Friendly man...

Nice facility. Friendly manager. We are considering this in the next year.

The Cottages on Wesleyan offers maintenance free living in a beautifully designed and luxurious community. Both independent and assisted living options are designed with the needs of seniors and active adults in mind. Our Independent Living community specializes in providing homes that meet every need of our residents, from no-step entries, 9’ foot ceilings, crown molding, and custom cabinets, to providing beautifully landscaped grounds in a gated access setting. If you are ready for retirement living at its finest, ready to put fun back in your life in a neighborhood setting, ready to make new friends and enjoy life to its fullest, we invite you to visit or call us today.