Nice facility and priced within our budget but they aren't set up for memory care which is what I need.

This facility has a great reputation and the residents seam to be very happy. They offer aging in place and learn the interests of the residents to help provide activities they'll enjoy. The staff is competent and friendly.

We love it!

The staff here is great and very understanding with my loved one. My loved one refuses to eat the meals in the dining area or even what they serve and the staff makes sure that they find something for my loved one. The only thing that I had a issue with a couple of times was that I did have to tell the staff to clean my loved ones room. Other than that this is a wonderful place.

Great Place

I can't say enough about how great this place was for my Mom. The staff was like family to my Mom. Michael
and staff are great, they treated her like its was there own Mom. My Mom past away and I have nothing but great last memories of her living here. The people there have a lot of love in their hearts. The food is great, its home cooked, i.e. Real eggs. Again, great place if you are looking for your love one to be cared for, treated like family
and feel like home.

From the initial phone call to my love one moving in, everyone was helpful and made my brother feel welcomed!

The staff from the very beginning were helpful and understanding of my brother's diagnosis and provided useful information on the services they provided and how they could best serve his needs. He was very weak when he arrived and needs more time to regain his strength but he is being shown support and compassion.