Willow Creek Centerville - Centerville, GA

I was disappointed that no one was available to discuss financial responsibilities or to get any information that I could send to my parents. Although the facility is older, it was clean and neat. Client rooms were small.

A Fabulous Community, We Are Very Pleased

My mother is doing very well here at this community. I'am pleased with her move here, and she likes it. The community looks great, they are doing some updating around the place. She is engaging in the community and the residents. Everybody is great and very friendly. This fabulous community, I have no complaints. Amy the director is great and very helpful. This is a lovely community.

Review of Willow Creek Centerville Assisted Living in Centerville, GA

not impressed witha area or facility

liked this facility very mu...

liked this facility very much, it will be 1st choice if needed.

Good

My dad moved from the Willow Creek Macon to this one because he was the only man at the other one. Here there are 2 or 3 other guys that live there. They give him his medications when they're supposed to and everything. My dad's got early to mid stages of dementia so he's not going to be really happy anywhere.