Nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, this community is entirely independent and my loved one was at the point where she was needing some help. It is definitely worth a look for those looking into independent living, however!

Very friendly staff and residents

I've been very happy with this place! It's a nice looking community, and the staff keeps it looking well kept and clean. All of the residents that I have met have been extremely nice people, and the employees are absolutely fantastic. They're always going above and beyond the tasks that are in their job description to help with anything they can!

We truly loved this communi...

We truly loved this community. The staff was friendly and sincere. It felt like home. I still want a swimming pool & tennis courts. I could use a few more activities. I spoke to some residents who were friendly and loved the community. We believe we will be happy here. We got the application and have already filled it out and wrote the check. We will take it back tomorrow or put it in the mail.

The Cottages of Monroe offers 1 and 2 bedroom homes within a fenced, gated community. Whether it’s a relaxing morning spent enjoying the warmth of your sunroom, a pleasant stroll around your beautifully landscaped neighborhood, or an evening entertaining friends and neighbors, The Cottages of Monroe is the life for which you have always planned.