Parc Alpharetta - Alpharetta, GA

BEWARE - DO YOUR HOMEWORK

My evaluations are based on my observations of the residence and the interaction with the rental office & website.

I do not live there, and thanks to their 'verified income requirement' of THREE TIMES RENT, will never live there.

Beware, they spring this 3-months bank statements request on you after the application has been submitted. If you have less than $55,000 annual income, do not waste your time.

Beware, the rent changes every day. Local rep will try to push you into an empty unit rather then enlighten you to any upcoming apartments that might suit you better. USE THE WEBSITE to get a true list. They will try to talk you out of waiting and into a higher-priced 'available now' unit.

Beware, if you want an apartment today it can run you $200+/month more than if you wait until next month - thus the hard sell on empty units. USE THE WEBSITE TO COMPARE RATES.

Beware, they offer you different rates for different lease terms, and sometimes the 12 month is dramatically more than 10 & 11 months, other times it's less. DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND DO WHAT"S BEST FOR YOU, NOT THEM!

It is a very nice community. [Removed] was very friendly. During our visit, several inhabitants came up to her about problems they were having and wanting assistance. That troubled us and neither of us liked the floor plans.

Everything is going perfect!!

I could have not picked a better community for my mother to live in. Everyone is around the same age and its a great social environment for my mother. The complex is beautiful and has a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. Her apartment was clean when she moved in with lots of space for all her personal belongings. Overall we are very happy and mom is happy.

My review!

The staff are caring, thoughtful and kind. They do not offer a meal plan. The community is kept clean. They offer daily activities for the residents to enjoy. I would recommend this community.

Always be Prepared!

The community when I first walked in gave me a bad feel. The staff was nice and answered all questions that I had. The community was kept clean in the lobby area. When going inside the apartments they were dirty or not complete and ready to move in. I may or may not refer my friends or family members to this community.

Toured

We toured this community while looking into senior living in the area. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However at the time of our search they did not have any availability, but I would recommend them as being worth a look for others who are searching.

It seems to be working out well.

It seems to be working out well. I think they do a really good job offering activities. It's a nice clean well kept place, the staff is friendly, they are really quick to respond if there is a question or concern. They were pretty comparably priced as well.

Review of Parc Alpharetta Senior Apartments in Alpharetta, GA

Very nice apartments, staff seemed very professional and friendly. A large community with a lot of activities. This is for more independent adults. Have to go outside to get through main bldg where activities are. No meals.

Fits my current needs

As a recently handicapped, but still working single person, I was looking for a place I could be independent but safe (no climbing stairs. Because I still work and commute into the city, I am not able to participate in many of the social activities that I would probably enjoy if I were retired. Overall it has been a good choice for this stage in my life.

We toured 2 apartments (1 b...

We toured 2 apartments (1 bed/1 bath). They were in the $1200-1400 category. One had a sunroom and one had a balcony. We considered the one with a sunroom overlooking the garden but would have to be wait listed to get it. Meals are NOT included.

Property is well maintained...

Property is well maintained with covered parking. Apts were spacious and some were very unique in their design..Spoke with Pam she was very informative answered all my questions.Not a good location for me too far away from my church

beautiful!

beautiful!

No meals

No meals

Director provided excellent informati...

Director provided excellent information and tour of the facility.

****Beautiful

****Beautiful

This was nice

This was nice

We love the place.

We love the place.

Exclusively designed community for active adults 55yrs. and older offering un-rivaled convenience and elegance in age-restricted apartment living. A luxurious and affordable home with beautiful clubhouse amenities allows you to choose the services and lifestyle you want.

Elegant one and two bedroom apartment homes and townhouse styles are offered in 20 different floor plans. Our social events and programs will meet everyone's needs! Parking access with limited entry to all apartment levels provides convenience, security, and safety.

This is what you have been asking for!