Park at Johns Creek - Suwanee, GA

• Library
  • Fitness Center

may be too pricey

Friendly Community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. All of the staff where very friendly and had a lot of great information to provide my mother and I during our tour. The apartments where clean and had nice amenities in the rooms. It was just not the right location for my mother.

A new adventure

We liked Park well enough to sign a lease. They are easy to work with, and respond to requests for information. In our case we started our lease a month or so before moving in so that we got the floor plan we wanted.

Just Amazing!

The staff is amazing and very helpful. The community offers a lot of outings and activities for me and my loved one to participate in. Me and my loved one are adjusting very well. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

Good Senior Apartments

My mother in law is doing better here at these senior apartments. Everything has worked well, we are pleased. The staff here have been kind and friendly. They do a good job with keeping the community well maintained. When we visit the grounds and the facility are nice and clean. A place for mom was great with all the help they provided. These are nice senior apartments, and I would recommend it.

I Am Happy With This Place

This is a 55+ residential community with lots of nice people. The staff are pretty helpful and willing to help me get around the community. oddly, there is no dining room but I was aware of this before moving in. There are activities to do and I hear other rave about it. This is a gated community and it looks very nice.

A Very Good Experience

We had a very good experience working with the Park at Johns Creek facility. I can not think of anything that they could improve on. All of the care givers that were working there were friendly and helpful.

Friendly helpful staff. Nice tenants and plenty of daily events.Modern large apt with gated community. Plan on staying here a long time. Thanks to A Place for Mom for the referral.

Nice place

I think Park at Johns Creek is a nice place, our experience with them so far has been a good one. The staff is very friendly and professional, and they've been able to handle all of the care needs that we were concerned about. I would recommend them to families looking into care in the area.

The interiors are really nice

Park at Johns Creek has plenty of activities but mom hasn't had the chance to participate in everything just yet. All of the apartments are being renovated. The interiors are really nice. It is kept up really well. The exteriors could use sprucing up. That would be my only complaint really. It just needs some fresh paint.

My experience

Lived there for two years and loved it. Grounds always kept clean and manicured. I felt completely safe day and night. Wonderful staff (Lisa, Selena, Earl, and Rene) always attended to your needs. Residents, pot luck, Friday night games were wonderful. If ever I move back to Georgia, Park at Johns Creek will again be my home. Thanks and miss you all.

Very nice place, friendly staff!

We've had a very good experience with Park at Johns Creek! It is a nice looking, clean facility, and everyone has been very friendly! The staff are caring and professional, and they do a great job looking after the people who live here.

I did the tour last week. Perfect for our needs. Putting in application the first of February. Not moving until April. Thanks, A Place for Mom.

A Good Find

Looking for a place for Mom where she could be independent and able to care for herself. Alta, now Park at John's Creek, fit the bill perfectly. So far mom is happy and that makes us happy.

I made a good choice

Love this place for quiet, safety and convenience. Positive improvements have resulted from new management company but still early. Amenities include pool, fitness and yoga room, beauty salon, computer and library and comfortable relaxation space. Maintenance and service are excellent and friendly. This unique location (you need to visit) is within walking of grocery, gas, retail, restaurants and other services. You can walk to Emory hospital and nearly every medical office you can imagine. However, once in the complex you would not know the difference of being out in the country because it sits in a hollow that shields you from the retail area. Easy access to any shopping needed plus dial a ride services. Resident projects, dinners, special events, presentations and trips are great. As a non-animal lover, I find there are too many dogs and some of the owners are not good citizens but this is finally being addressed by management. I did a lot of research of 55+ units and selected Park for quiet, secure, best price per sq. ft. and the amenities. I have not been disappointed and recommend a visit and thorough inspection.

Park at Johns Creek - a nice place for active seniors

A very nice facility. Now named Park at Johns Creek under new ownership.

Was great but taking new direction

I am a current resident and love living here but we have new owners so will have to see what happens. Very disappointed that a family with 3 school aged kids has recently moved in. Not what I wanted in an over 55 community. I don't mind one or 2 small children but not excited to see this starting to happen.

Tour guide Deidra Stewart w...

Tour guide Deidra Stewart was excellent, charming, courteous,helpful, and well informed. The huge community center was clean, well designed, bright, and very well utilized (there were residents playing bridge. watching the big flat screen TV, using the exercise equipment, swimming in the pool, using the library, using the computers, & taking exercise class). The units are spacious, handicap accessible, with wide doorways, ample closet space, and walk-in showers. Bonus is washer/dryer, pantry, linen closet, ceiling fans, full kitchen, lots of counter & cabinet space, and built-in desk. Other attributes are garages, extra storage areas, gas grill & fireplace on the common area patio, community gardening, lots of open space for walking or biking, readily accessible shopping & banking, transportation (Dial-A-Ride) $2 each way within Forsythe and Suwanee, Overall, I was very impressed.

Disappointed

My mother is currently living there. She likes her apartment, It is spacious. The property is lovely and most of the staff are very helpful. Unfortunately when I placed mom there I was under the impression it was solely for individuals 55+. It wasn't until later I found out approximately 20% of individuals there under 50, and some of them with children. I understand they cannot discriminate, but I believe they could be more considerate when placing individuals in apartments. To me it is a lack of consideration when you put individuals with large dogs or even children over top persons 80+. Those with demetia or even alzheimers should not be in active living facilities by assisted living ones. Newer properties are now going by the income of the seniors and Alta may want to consider this too. Overall it is a pretty save and convenient property to everything.

Nice new place. To much traffic in th...

Nice new place. To much traffic in that area of town; right off McGinnis Ferry Rd.Transportation once a week to Publix.

I really like this place.

I really like this place.

I didn't like the location, but the a...

I didn't like the location, but the apartment was nice

I love this place and hope to live he...

I love this place and hope to live here one day.

I went, I saw, but I will not conquer...

I went, I saw, but I will not conquer. Everything (1 BR)looked really great - for a person who has not much. I truly liked everything about the place,but....! I have a 10X14 storage unit (filled to the brim), plus a living/bed rooms of furniture in another climate controlled storage facility which includes a baby grand piano. So, I need a big space. Their two bedrooms are all booked up with a waiting list (approx. 1yr. wait). So, I bidded them adieu, and returneth to my humble abode until Monday. I will be looking at single family homes also - actually I prefer that. I know, that is not your forte. I like that photo - you look so gregarious - probably just a look, huh?

Love at first sight. All questions on...

Love at first sight. All questions on the check list were addressed without me asking. Excluding personal Care because this complex is independant living. An added note for move out, the Director advised of 30 day period after move in to receive refund of security deposit if not happy. I like to size of each room and the bath room garden tub. The apartment has every thing I am looking for. He gave me a call after my visit to offer assistance, which I liked very much.

***beautiful 1135 sq ft $875 reques...

***beautiful 1135 sq ft $875 requested va, utilities and specials

really like this property

really like this property

Looks great, really liked 3 br, but 2...

Looks great, really liked 3 br, but 2 br would be fine. Both affordable.

Stylish and vibrant. Modern and uncomplicated. Spacious and thoughtfully designed. Urban excitement and suburban convenience. That's what living is like at Park at Johns Creek.

If you're looking for sophistication, warmth and a sense of community, you've come to the right place. You'll find a home that not only has all you need, but also has all you want.

Stay active and develop new friendships at Park at Johns Creek, exclusively designed for active 55+ adults.

Apartment Features: ceramic tile floored foyers, kitchens and bathrooms, modern stained cabinetry, ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen, Whirlpool black appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, kitchen pantry, plush carpeting, full-size washer and dryer, relaxing soaking tubs or walk in showers, contemporary satin-nickel interior finishes, conveniently pre-wired for high-speed data/phone/cable, spacious patio, balcony or extended living room, elevator access centrally located in each building, community rooms