Overture Buckhead South - Atlanta, GA

Overture Buckhead South - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

On the high end of my budget but there was nothing I didn't like about this property. I met a few residents and they were very happy with their choice.

[Removed] greeted me and gave an excellent guided tour of the community. The community is beautiful with a huge choice of floor plans and apartment features. 2 residents gave Overture high praise. This is a community that I will consider. [Removed]

Brand new and upscale

This is a brand new facility and my Mother really likes it here. If she needs anything or has complaints, the management deals with it immediately. The staff members are really nice and it’s a very upscale environment. For activities, they offer things like happy hour, parties, and a lot of social gatherings. I would recommend this facility to other people.

Beautiful facility and very nice, new apartments - many floor plans to choose from to meet needs/requirements. Potential active community with many amenities however only small percentage of residents at this point. Not the best location for affordable views, parking for visitors and green space to walk. Floor plan I prefer either faces parking garage or very pricey on street side or pool side. May be out of budget as have to pay all bills a la carte and desirable locations have $500 premiums.