The Brook of Roscommon - Roscommon, MI

Comfortable atmosphere and lovely staff

My Uncle likes this facility and he loves the staff members as well. They are very attentive and he only has good things to say about them. For activities, they offer things like crafts, movie nights, and trips to go shopping. It’s a very comfortable place, kind of like home. The only thing I feel like they dropped the ball on is they were supposed to introduce my Uncle to other people to get him acclimated. However, I understand why they weren’t able to because it was around the Holiday season. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Warm and Inviting

The Brook of Roscommon is a nice community that my mom is settling in quite nicely. We really feel that she is in good caring hands here. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I have dined here with my mom and the food is very good, they offer a wide variety of healthy choices and meals are well balanced. The staff is very friendly and attentive to her care needs. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. My mom's favorite is Bingo. There are nice walkways to enjoy the outdoor, seating available to relax. I would highly recommend this community to others.

Friendly staff, nice place

Our experience with The Brook of Roscommon has been a very positive one, overall! The facility itself is very clean, and has a nice comfortable feeling environment. They've got some good people working for them, and my loved one has settled in very well here.