The Horizon Senior Living I - Saint Helen, MI

Review of The Horizon Senior Living I - Saint Helen, MI

Very nice and homey. Great staff, very caring and patient. Works well will resident and family to keep resident happy and safe. Highly recommend!

Excellent care and great compassion for the residents. I am very secure in [Removed] care and wellbeing.
All the aides and [Removed] go beyond official duties to care for these residents.

Family oriented

Saint Helen is an awesome facility the staff is always friendly and Virginia is a great leader and she treats every one with a smile and a very kind word she needs a (raise)
Virginia before she leaves in the evening she takes her time and talks to all the pts and says by to them and tells them I will see you tomorrow.

Staff is competent and caring. Well trained. They always have their resident’s best interests in mind. I have will continue to refer my home hospice pts who require more care to move to the Horizon.

Overall, a very nice place for seniors.

They staff was very kind and attentive to my Mother's needs. They were always very helpful when we were there to visit. I recall that Mom, really did enjoy the meals and they adapted to her requests very quickly! We were able to decorate her room however we wanted and make it as much like home as possible.

Providing all the comforts of home is one of the goals of The Horizon Senior Living in Michigan. With five facilities statewide, we pride ourselves on providing your loved one with the assistance needed to live as dignified and self-sufficient life as possible. As a family-owned and operated licensed adult foster care home, The Horizon Senior Living assists residents with a variety of needs that includes maintaining current levels of physical and mental functioning, addressing any pertinent health needs and providing a safe environment where the resident feels like he or she belongs there. We also strive to provide memory care to all of our residents, whether they need assisted living or nursing home care. This is done through specialized activities, exercise, conversations, stimulating games and more. Besides assistance with daily needs such as meal preparation, toileting assistance, grooming and medication management, The Horizon Senior Living also offers respite care for caregivers needing to take a break from tending to their elderly loved one. For a minimal cost, your loved one will receive full meals, laundry services, housekeeping and more. Residents are also kept well-nourished and are provided comfortable living arrangements. Any health issues, whether they are social or psychological, are all addressed with knowledge and tenderness.