We're happy with it!

My loved one has Alzheimer's, and he appears to be very content so we've been really happy with the service, and it's a very clean facility.

Happy With Our Choice

Everyone at Prestige Place has treated my father with care and respect. Staff has also been helpful to us, his family, in getting through the transition from independence to assistance. I have been impressed with the continuum of care offered as well as the activities available to residents.

The activities are one of the reasons we chose them.

They are pretty good about responding to me. I am concerned about the medication situation, since they take care of all of that, I think there is a chance of over medication. It's very clean and the staff is friendly. The food is good, and the activities are one of the reasons we chose them.

Great memory care

Things have turned out pretty well at Prestige Place! It was a bit of a rocky start, but once their doctor was able to get his medication adjust things have gone much better. The staff here are all very friendly and professional, and they really get to know the likes and needs of their residents. Now that things have settled down they are taking great care of him!

Mom's care was wonderful !!

The staff was caring and wonderful with my Mom. She had to be moved to a more secure facility after a shirt time- but really appreciated her excellent care and wonderful guidance of the staff.

very nice. everyone we talk...

very nice. everyone we talked with were friendly. a nice, clean enviroment

Very pleased overall

They've done a great job with my loved one here. The place is very clean, and the staff are all incredibly friendly and caring. I like that they make sure that there are some activities that even the residents with severe memory issues are able to take part in. Originally this was just supposed to be a short respite stay, but I could tell that this was a good place for her. The only complaint I have is that they can be a little slow in responding to phone calls and emails.

Wish we could have been there longer

I certainly can say that I was extremely please with the people that I worked with there, even though my wife was only there for a night. I had visited there a week before and I was impressed with the combination sof being lower cost than some of the others and still having quality food and services, and the people were fantastic. It was an older building so it wasn't a bunch of bright, new shiny things but it was good and it did have a variety of activities. They were really sorry they couldn't keep her but they helped considerably in finding other options to help her or find out what was wrong. I anticiapted, even when she was at other places, that she would be able to go back to Prestige because it's fairly close to where I live and I thought it would be an ideal situation for the next phase. It was definitely well worth the money and a good palce for anyone that needs a nursing home.

It was OK, but I know mom would NOT l...

It was OK, but I know mom would NOT like it.

Prestige Place

To speak with an advisor about this community call:

(866) 344-4946

684 Ann Arbor Trail
Clare, MI 48617

Facility License: AL180290931

Assisted Living, Alzheimer's Memory Care

About Prestige Place

LifeHOUSE Prestige Place is the place in Clare, Michigan that offers the best care available. LifeHOUSE Prestige Place is a friendly, rich, and vibrant community that The National Center for Assisted Living awarded with a Bronze medal for their place. Prestige Place is a community that gives senior citizens help with Alzheimer's if they need it, as well as other services for the elderly. The whole facility is extremely comfortable, and there is a huge hall that is used for life-enrichment activities and social events. All the meals served are ones that are homemade, laundry, housekeeping, and unique programs that are tailored to every elderly person's care needs are readily accessible.

If a family of an elderly person would like to be able to live with the elderly person as well, they give the option of respite stays so that the stress does not become too much for the family to handle. If you need extra help after an illness that lasts a long time or a hospital visit, or during, for that matter, they offer help for that as well. The facility accepts pets, has wheelchair accessible showers, and they offer complimentary transportation services. It is a no smoking facility.