The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens - Fresno, CA

Very expensive! Price quoted to our family was $200K buy in plus $8000 per month. Much more than my mother's limited resources allowed. We were not provided a tour, so can't speak to the facilities although the grounds appear nice.

Rod Anaforian

We’re sorry to hear that The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens wasn’t a good fit for your mother. As the only continuing care retirement community in Fresno, we offer a range of services that provide a solid plan for the future, including residential options, plus a full continuum of on-site health care. These options appeal to various financial backgrounds and budgets. We’d love to speak with you further, as there may be some other options that we have available. If you’d like to sit down with me over lunch to discuss further, I’d be more than happy to!

- Jessica Lopez, Executive Director [removed]

I have lived at the Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens for a little over a year and consider the move here as one of the best decisions I've ever made. Moving is a big hassle, but soooo worth it! Everyone here is very friendly, there are all kinds of activities, there are lots of choices regarding meals, and the food is good. This is a non-profit continuing care community, which means I'll never have to move if my health status changes. The buildings and grounds are beautiful.

Nice but Too Vast

That was nice but it was too vast. My mother would have been in a building by herself and she would have to walk outside to get dinner. I wasn't sure what she was up to at that point and I found a community where everything she needs is all in one place.

No other senior living community in the area can offer The Terrace’s value, opportunities for fulfillment, quality care and financial stability. It’s everything you want from retirement, in one place. People love our engaged residents, beautiful grounds and attentive team members. And our accreditation by CARF-CCAC means we meet the highest standards in senior care.

The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens is owned and managed by HumanGood, a nonprofit public benefit corporation serving older adults since 1949.