River Woods Place - Manitowoc, WI

River Woods Place - Manitowoc, WI has yet not published prices.

Care and Options

We toured the community for care for our father. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions that we had. The menu seemed appealing and the list of activities would have been helpful for him. We wanted a smaller community and something closer to home. We would recommend other to see this community for the care of a loved one.

Nice Community, My Mother Is Being Cared For Well Here

My mother is doing well here at this community. It is a lovely community with good people. She is still taking some time to adjust, but so far everything is well. They do a good job with keeping the community very clean and well-kept. They have a great staff here. Her experience with the meals isn't the best. They need to accommodate her diabetic diet better. I know she is receiving great care. She is safe her and I would recommend it.

They offer a lot of daily activities!!!

The food at this community declined in taste and portions by the time she left this community to go back home. She was there for about six to eight weeks and the staff were really good. They keep the community clean and I would recommend this community.

Great Community!!

My mother would participate in some of the activities they would offer specially the ones that would include exercising. The food was good. The staff was very nice and the community was very well up kept and clean. I would recommend to family and friends.

Awesome!!!!

Absolutely awesome staff! From the very nice lady that gave me a tour at 6 pm to the lady in the kitchen answering my questions, they were all way above expectations.

The bus driver that took care of my Dad went above and beyond every time I spoke with her.

The facility itself was in tip top shape and the cleanliness was great.

I cant say enough about how happy I was in choosing River Woods.

We are quite satisfied so far.

We are quite satisfied so far. The facility is very well kept with a beautiful dining area and nice rooms. Mom has a nice view of the woods from her one bedroom apartment. New carpet, tile and paint went in her rooms just before move in. Nice friendly staff. Mom seems to be adjusting well after the 5 weeks she's been there.