We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- 24 hour care
- Companionship & Conversation
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- End of Life Care
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- All private rooms
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Podiatrist Available
- Diabetic Insulin Management
- Parties, outings, games, puzzles, cards, bridge and many more fun and interesting activities
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Alzheimer Care
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Respite Care
About Koselig House - DeForest, WI
Named in honor of our owner's beloved Grandmother Marion, The Koselig House is the premier provider of Assisted Living and Memory Care in DeForest, Wisconsin.
Our team provides round-the-clock specialized care for seniors looking for assistance with daily tasks and for those with memory loss related to Alzheimer's disease or another form of dementia. We provide long-term care stays and short-term or respite care stays.
Our exceptional care is built on the principles of Honor, Humanity, Comfort, and the Privilege to serve.
At the Koselig House, we tailor our approach to each individual resident, giving them a sense of contentment and providing them with high quality person-centered care.
At The Koselig House, we provide a full spectrum of daily services and offer more than just a comfortable place to live. Our home was purposefully designed so that our residents are encouraged to be active, eat well, participate socially, engage mentally, and live a purposeful, joy filled life.
While The Koselig House is not a nursing home, we offer enhanced care in a personalized setting. Instead, our home serves as a vibrant community for retired seniors looking for Assisted Living supports, while maintaining their independence, friendships, healthy lifestyle, and healthcare.
As a licensed Community-Based Residential Facility (CBRF), we offer a variety of general and skilled care services, some of which are included below:
- Medication assistance
- Diabetes management
- Nebulizer administration
- Oxygen supervision
- Incontinence management
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Personal grooming assistance, such as bathing and getting dressed
- Escorts to and from meals, snacks, and activities.
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments
- Coordination of ancillary care services, such as occupational and physical therapy
- Secured entrance and exits
In addition, all residents are provided with;
- Private or companion suite with in-room bathroom, shower, and emergency alert systems
- Chef-prepared meals using menus developed by our Dietary Manager and Registered Dietician
- Daily calendar filled with resident specific activities, events, parties and more
- Utilities and Cable (excludes phone)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Scheduled transportation to local events, errands, and appointments