The Vancea's are very caring and swee...

The Vancea's are very caring and sweet. If someone has a family member that needs a lot of attention and care and is sickly often, this is probably not the community for them. They were a good fit in the beginning for us, but as my mother's health started to decline we all knew that it was not a good fit anymore. If you are looking for a place that is kept clean, 3 meals a day, snacks and laundry provided and a helpful hand as needed, then this is your place. However, there are not any activities provided, which I might add was fine for us, as My mother is blind. But I know that for some seniors and their families this is important. This is something that possibly could be addressed with the Vancea's, as they are very open to suggestions. They are a very caring and loving couple. My mother is in the Hospital right now and they traveled a good distance to come and visit her and bring her flowers, which meant an awful lot to my mom and my family. I hope that this review is helpful to another family going through this journey, which I might add is not easy as it is. But if I can give one piece of advice, it would be, do your homework and take your loved one with you when looking at communities. Good luck to all and may God Bless .

Tender Life Estate offer senior adults the freedom of living in an individual residence with none of the worries that come with living alone. Residents of our home receive quality, individualized care, assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, meals and taking medications. We offer private and semi-private rooms available furnished or if you prefer, you may bring your own furniture. Residents of Tender Life Estate enjoy visiting hours with their family and friends in our common areas. They also enjoy participating in daily planned activities such as exercises, arts, crafts and game. We offer daily housekeeping, personal laundry, special diets at doctors request is available. TV provided in the living room. Tender Life Estate is accessible for handicapped. Come home to Tender Life Estate where our mission is to provide exceptional services that improve the quality of life of our residents in a safe and pleasant environment.