Lia's Personal Care Home #2 - Buford, GA

Lia's Personal Care Home #2 - Buford, GA has yet not published prices.

This place is the best!

Excellent, loving care is given here. I have known this family since 2013 when my Dad came here to live. After he passed, my Mom came here to live when I could no longer care for her. She has been here almost 4 years and this place is just like home. [Name removed] has a loving home, and a professional staff working for her. It is a hard decision to place your loved one somewhere. I am so blessed to have found this place!

A nice care home.

I liked this care home when we visited. It is run by a mother and her son and they seemed nice. The home looked clean. I felt that there just was not enough staff for the care we were looking for.

Happy to find Lia's Personal Care Home #2

I'm so glad I found Lia's Personal Care Home #2 for my Mother. First, Lia and her son do a wonderful job with all of their residents and they love what they are doing to help older seniors. I also believe the residents get more individual care at Lia's than an assisted living facility and this is what I needed for my Mom at this time. Lia and Alex work well with the families of their residents. The residents have home cooked meals, the home is very clean and the residents seem very comfortable. The home is equipped with private or semi private rooms. Monthly costs vary on room and needs for the residents. I hope it works out for my mother for a long time!

Lia's is a loving home away from home for my Dad

Lia's Personal Care Home is a perfect fit for my father. We visited over 15 possibilities to place my father but Lia's stood out above them all. Lia and her staff are loving, compassionate and very attentive. They have become family to us. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to place their loved one in a caring home for support.