Brookdale Chickasha - Chickasha, OK

Brookdale Chickasha - Chickasha, OK has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Chickasha - Chickasha, OK

Assisted living

My sister in law has been living at Brookdale Chickasha for a year and we have been
More than satisfied with her care and the staff has always been courteous. They have frequent guest days and dinners. The residents are entertained like visits from zoo animals, games and exercises. It is by far the best living facility inChickasha

No assisting my loved ones.

A beautiful place with a website and literature that reads as if it's almost too good to be true. With over 4 star ratings that I found out came from all the Brookdale assistant living facility's together, not individually rating this one. Looks can be deceiving. They honor nothing they print or say. Please look at all rooms and not just the one they promise to have smelling better or stains cleaned out of carpet. Please talk to random residents that are of your choice and families that visit daily. No weekly cleaning room. No checking on resident every 2 hours, no changing hygiene materials for residents. No cleaning urine and bowel off toilets, showers, trash cans, etc. And leaving our loved ones in wet feces for hours at a time. Way understaffed which makes it very hard on the 2 employees at every shift to take care of the now 28 residents, which makes it even harder for our loved ones. Rush them to meals. Rush them to eat. No assisting resident in need during mealtime. Adds on to billing at end of month for services not rendered. Please be cautious and stay with your loved ones as much as possible here. And for God's sake get a nanny cam! Shame on you Brookdale. Yes it's too good to be true, and yes we're taking our loved ones out of here.

Not my loved one

Brookdale in Chickasha is the worst place I've ever experienced. They do NOT check on you every 2 hours that we pay for. They let you sit in your urine. Took 3 weeks to clean room. Carpet nasty. Leaves wet pads on chair and bed. False advertising. Period!

very attentive and caring

They do a really good job of paying close attention to my mother and her needs and providing her with the best care possible. They are all very caring and very experienced in what they do, and it is an extremely nice facility. It has been a very good experience and I would highly recommend them.

We are happy with it.

We are happy with it. They are pretty clean and friendly. I don't really have any complaints, they are doing a good job. I can't think of anything really that needs to be improved or done better. It seems to be working out really well.

Anxious to Move In

The staff is very friendly and helpful. This facility is more like home. It is smaller and the residents are quite neighborly.

I like the comforting feel you get when you walk into the lobby. You are welcomed and offered assistance from the git go.

The admissions staff are pleasant and very accomodating. I would enjoy living in this facility myself when my day arrives.

Brookdale Chickasha provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.