Tatnuck Park At Worcester - Worcester, MA

This Benchmark is a nice facility off the beaten path in Worcester, which I liked. It was quiet, and comfortable, and very inviting. Again, a Benchmark highlight is that everyone is very friendly, happy, and social, from staff to residents.
I would recommend this facility, and this was second on my list to the Benchmark Shrewsbury Crossing.

A good tour!

Out tour of Tatnuck Park at Worchester went pretty well. the facility was nice and so was the staff, but it was not what we were looking for at the moment.

My father's care

This is a great community for care for my father. The staff are caring and very attentive to his needs. The community is clean and nice for others to enjoy. The meals are appealing and my father likes the menu. I am happy to know that he is keeping busy with the activities that are offer. We would highly recommend this community to other families for the care and the value.

Kind to Us

My tour of this community was a nice one. The staff was all friendly and courteous. From what I saw everything looked well kept and clean. It was a nice experience, and they were very kind to us.

Very nice place

My experience with Tatnuck Park has been a very good one so far. I've been in a few different facilities in various areas and this place is definitely at the top of my list. The medical care they offer is top notch, and I also think they do a great job with their food and transportation services. I would recommend them!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust people place in us. Please call us ([removed]) if you ever had any questions or concerns.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Tatnuck Park has been a very good one! The people here were very proactive in helping get Mom set up here. They helped with the paperwork as well as getting things set up with her doctor, and were just very accommodating in general. The staff is communicative and friendly, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. It's just a nice place overall, and I would highly recommend them!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Very nice place!

We are very pleased with Tatnuck Park! The people here are very friendly, and they made the move-in process smooth and easy. My loved one really seems to love it here!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks! Please let us know ([removed]) if there is ever anything we can do for you and your family.

Review of Tatnuck Park At Worcester Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Worcester, MA

Very nice facility. Attractive decor inside and well kept grounds outside. Staff and residents very friendly. Eric Calderwood took us on the tour. He is professional but at the same time personable; answered our questions and addressed our concerns. The apartments are nice. Kitchen area has a small stove and a microwave.Very much liked the size of the facility, not overwhelmingly large for walking to/from diningroom or activity areas. Enjoyed a delicious meal in the country kitchen. Great location in lovely residential section of the city, yet close to local amenities for shopping, medical, entertainment,etc. Apartments are rented on a monthly basis and do not need to be purchased by occupant. Nurse and CNAs on-site to assist residents with medical and personal care needs.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident.

Very nice community

This was one of the locations we looked at for Mom's assisted living. It looked like a very nice place, it provided all the care she'd need and the staff were friendly. The major problem for us was that it was not a convenient location for our family to be able to visit, otherwise its very nice.

They exceeded my expectations - this ...

They exceeded my expectations - this was the best fit for my family member. It's well-kept and was the most cost-effective option. They seem to be exceptionally interested in keeping my loved one engaged.

Benchmark. 60-residents [45-active; 15-memory]

Benchmark. 60-residents [45-active; 15-memory]. 2-story 'open' layout with multiple common areas -- Very comfortable, relaxing environment. Clean; Odorless; Activities (including onsite computer training) with residents participating &/or waiting to begin; Staff appeared engaging & friendly; Outdoor space with walking trail, flowers, vegtable garden - Worcester State University nearby. Dining area for 'active' residents open & nicely furnished, food served restaurant-style [appeared appetizing]. PT services/space onsite. Multiple care levels available [3 of 18 points at no-charge]. Financial discussion detailed with suggested contact for VA-assistance; discounted offer for studio at base level guaranteed for 12-months. Price aside, under consideration. PLUS 2-burner range top in each unit for cooking.

Resting at the foot of Worcester's western hills is the historic village of Tatnuck… a place filled with family, fond memories and tradition. Today, traditions continue at Tatnuck Park at Worcester, a respected and valued assisted living community. Built on the site of a former family estate, Tatnuck Park offers thoughtfully designed apartments and amenities, providing a comfortable, familiar feeling of home. The gas lantern is a symbol of the old-world neighborhood charm and bright spirit that you will find here at Tatnuck Park; the smiles that greet you at the front door are genuine.

If you need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, you'll enjoy a lifestyle that combines the services and amenities of a fine hotel with the personalized assistance and care you need to remain as independent as possible

The Assisted Living lifestyle at Tatnuck Park at Worcester