The Residence at Orchard Grove - Shrewsbury, MA

The Residence at Orchard Grove - Shrewsbury, MA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful facility for traditional and memory impaired

My mom has been at the Residence at Orchard Grove for almost 7 months. She is memory impaired and in a wheelchair. I was not sure memory care in an Assisted Living setting would be enough care because she would forget she could not walk. After meeting with the Director of the Memory Care unit I decided to take a leap of faith. I have been so happy I made the decision. My mom had been at a nursing home for a time and I watched her literally loosing her mind. Since she has been at the Residence she has made friends, both on the traditional side and in the memory care unit. She has enough independence to feel whole again but I feel confident she has enough supervision to be safe. The food is great, her apartment is a good size and kept clean. The aides are so kind to her and the director of the memory care unit is professional, experienced and so very sweet. They try to have outings at least once a week which is so good for my mom. I am so happy we found the Residence.

Best Place in Shrewsbury

I brought Mom and Dad to Orchard Grove a little over a month ago and have been so impressed by the progress my parents have made. The staff make them feel so at home and they are thriving. They eat as often as they want from a large menu, with items like filet mignon (YUM!) and I've even seen them gain, weight which we were worried about before. They have excellent programs and lectures which my parents enjoy, and they go out on trips to all sorts of places. I'm loving this new addition to Shrewsbury and would be happy to recommend such a beautiful, well-run establishment.

Hello Mary Sue,
Thank you so much for sharing your great experiences! We pride ourselves on our team members, sophisticated engagement programming, and Anytime Dining with the freshest, healthiest and most delicious cuisine created by celebrated chefs. We are always grateful when our goals at the Residence at Orchard Grove translate to your joy and contentment. Thanks again for taking the time to tell the world how we are doing. Have an amazing day!

Not a place I can recommend. Make a visit to the place without calling ahead and you’ll see the real deal. I hear they don’t treat their staff well and that’s why there’s so much turnover. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Good food and beautiful place, but when your loved one truly needs care and attention you won’t find it here.

Temoy Williams

We regret to hear that you had a less-than-positive experience with us, but would appreciate the opportunity to turn that experience around. We take tremendous pride in our associates here at Orchard Grove, along with the positive work environment that we strive to maintain. Constructive feedback is always welcome, as we continually seek to improve ourselves. To that end, please feel free to reach out to us directly at [removed] if you would like to discuss these or any other matters in person.

Excellent Food

The Residence at Orchard Grove has been doing a great job so far. They are a brand new community, and the apartment they offered was just right for my loved ones. I will say that the aids at the community have various skill levels, so consistency can be difficult to obtain. Otherwise, the staff is friendly and accommodating, the community is clean, and there are a lot of things to do for the residents. However, one of the places I feel the community shines strongest is the food. Meals are excellent here, very complete with a lot of variety. I would strongly recommend The Residence at Oak Grove to others.

Temoy Williams

Thank you for taking the time to tell the world how we are doing! We highly appreciate constructive feedback. Have an amazing day!

Imagine finally having the time to do the things that make you happy: catching up on the best-seller list, getting out to the theater with friends, learning a new language, or just relaxing with the people you enjoy.

This is the life that awaits you at The Residence at Orchard Grove, located at 258 Walnut Street in Shrewsbury, MA. Our gorgeous new community offers every amenity, impeccable service, and a private apartment for you to make your own. It’s what you have worked so hard to enjoy!
Beautiful Shrewsbury’s story is one of pride of place. Colonial homes and orchards established 250 years ago still draw visitors with their charms to this desirable town, as did Lake Quinsigamond’s Victorian resorts with their steamboat trips and gingerbread pavilions in centuries past. Notable locations spanning five centuries await around nearly every turn, as do all the fantastic modern amenities that make this community so wonderful.
Our Reflections Memory Care neighborhood is renowned for its non-pharmacological approach, and benefits from our collaboration with McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Brigham & Women’s Hospital.

Call (508) 841-5735 for further information.