Sunrise of Leominster - Leominster, MA

A tour for care

We turned this community for care for my mom. The staff was nice and helpful and able to answer the questions we had. We like the menu and the list of the activities that are offered for the residents who want to participate. They community was what we were needing at the time due to the payment plan. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

I really liked this facility. I thought it had a warm, friendly, family feel. I saw a lot of staff helping and talking to residents. And people looked very happy there. I am looking to have my dad move here!

Less activities!

When I toured the Sunrise, I thought it was a nice place but it was quieter and had fewer activities. My mother is very social and she needed a place with more things going on. It was a nice place but not the place for my mother.

Comfortable Living!!

My husband has had no complaints so far with his new living environment. He has become very comfortable and has made friends with many of the other residents. My loved one also has had no complaints about the food and said they offer a great activity program. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone in need of an assisted living.

They offer a variety of activities.

The food is excellent at Sunrise of Leominster. The staff are patient, caring and understanding. The community is clean and well maintained. This is a step down community and we are hoping dad will return to the memory care unit once he completes his rehab. I would recommend this community.

Positive experience

Friendly, helpful and caring staff. Nice apartments. Many service and amenities, beautiful facility and good food.
Convenient location. The residents seem to love it.

Mother was in her home for 58 years and it was hard to leave. We set up her apartment with her own furniture, treasured items and family photos . This made it feel more like home for her. This really helped with the transition.

Toured

We toured Sunrise when looking into senior care options for a loved one. I thought Sunrise of Leominster seemed like a very nice looking place, and while we ended up selecting another community I would recommend Sunrise as being worth a look.

Sunrise!

Wonderful, thats all we can say about the sunrise is its the place to be. The staff seems like they are truly confident in what they do and I want them to know how appreciative I am of them.

Not a great fit for us

Sunrise of Leominster seemed like a nice place, unfortunately it just wasn't a great fit for our loved one in terms of the level of care they provide. The staff here was friendly and they tried their best to be accommodating, however. I think it might be a nice place for someone with fewer care needs than our loved one had.

Seemed like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time. Overall it seems like a nice place, and is definitely worth a look!

Great program, helpful staff.

Great program, helpful staff.

Great service so far, and 24 hour care

We're very impressed with Sunrise so far. The care on the floor is 24/7, and they have a very good caregiver to resident ratio. It was very clean, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful. The food is good, as well. They had an available room that was the size that we wanted, and the price was a bit less expensive than other similar options that we looked at. So far we're very happy with their service.

full assisted living, 3 mea...

full assisted living, 3 meals, laundry, housekeeping semipvt; shared kitchen common room-$3300; 1 BR $4300

Excellent care

I have found every member of the staff to be very supportive with the well being of my wife. If we ask for something it is done immediately and with a smile. Her medication is still changing and the nursing staff and the pharmacy respond immediately to these changes.

Highly recommend this facility.

I was impressed with the individual r...

I was impressed with the individual rooms and with the common areas. The staff all were friiendly and the ammeneties were top rate.

sounds great

sounds great

Liked this place. Nice rooms, nice s...

Liked this place. Nice rooms, nice setting and decor. Good activities, not thrilled with Memory care unit.

Sunrise Assisted Living of Leominster is centrally located at the corner of Central Street and Beth Ave, surrounded by a residential neighborhood with easy access to Routes 2, 12 and 190. Inside and out, we offer superbly decorated common areas including beautiful dining areas, living room with grand piano, Bistro/Internet café, activity areas and a library and multipurpose room.

Our fine dining and activities programs are without peer and have received awards and have been featured in the Worcester Telegram and Leominster Champion.

Our private and companion apartments range from small studios to one and two-bedroom units of almost 1,000 s.f. and each include a large bath, kitchenette and emergency response system. A separate Reminiscence Neighborhood within our home provides special care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders.

Our staff is trained through Sunrise University to provide loving, supportive care while focusing on maintaining independence, individuality and quality of life for our residents.

Within the community and through our preferred providers, we offer onsite services: Physical and occupational therapy Full dental services Podiatry Geriatric psychology Visiting nurse Hospice Home health care We provide an exceptional breath and depth of care options. We have residents that still drive and volunteer in the community and we have residents on hospice. Now in our 14th year, we are consistently recognized as a premiere provider of senior living in Worcester County.