Manor On the Hill - Leominster, MA

Manor on the Hill is an Assisted Living Community and Adult Day Health Center featuring Independent Living, Assisted Living and a secured Memory Care Lane for those individuals with Alzheimer's, Dementia or related diagnosis. Our community is designed to meet the needs of individuals who are still able to live independently with minimal assistance in their daily activities.

Manor on the Hill promotes maximum independence by providing personal care & supportive services.

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Female Residents Accepted
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Resident Activites
  • 24 hour care
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Medication Reminders

This facility was a former hotel and still looks that way. It is being renovated bit by bit. Staff seemed caring and residents looked like they enjoyed living there. One major concern I had was the shower seat in each unit is topped with a slab of granite countertop! May look pretty but if anyone slipped in the shower, they could crack their head on it. Not a good choice for a seat -- could be cold and slippery.

Julie Bagdonas

Thank you for your recent visit to the Manor! We are pleased to know that the caring attention of the staff and the very high resident satisfaction we enjoy really shined through. Although we receive many positive comments about the granite enhancements in our bathrooms, we understand your safety concerns. In our experience we have not found granite to be more slippery than other bathroom building materials, such as fiberglass or porcelain. We have also outfitted all of our bathrooms with grab bars in convenient locations for added security. Thanks again for your visit and your valuable feedback!

Pleasant Tour, but Not the One for Us

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was friendly. The community looked nice,and well-kept. The rooms they showed me I did not really care for. It was a good experience overall, but it wasn't the community for us.

Julie Bagdonas

Thank you for your visit to the Manor and for your candor regarding your choice. We would love for you to reach out to us and share more details about your visit and your thoughts on our apartments. While we strive to be a great choice for everyone, the decision to move to an Assisted Living community is always a very personal choice and there are many factors that contribute to a successful outcome. We thank you again for your interest in our community, and hope that the choice you made was the best one for your needs.

They are very encouraging!

I think it has been a very good place for my mother so far. They have a lot going on but not too much to make her feel overwhelmed. The staff is very encouraging, they go and try to convince her to join activities. They are even considering bringing the activities to her. The place is maintained well and always very clean. I highly recommend them.

Julie Bagdonas

Thank you so much for sharing your Manor experience! We have even more going on now to entice your mom, like new collaborations with the Leominster Public Library, Fitchburg Art Museum, and Fitchburg State University, as well as new Activities staff. We're pretty confident that your mother will not be lacking in choices of things to do! Thanks again for your feedback, but most of all, thank you putting your trust in us to take care of your mom!

Very happy with the choice.
My mother didn't want to move.
They've bent over backwards to make her feel at home and part of the community.

Julie Bagdonas

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your mother is an immense asset to the Manor on the Hill community; thank you for sharing her with us!

A New Adventure in a Safe Haven

When looking for a home for a loved one, you need to find an environment in which that person will thrive.
Manor On The Hill provides a safe setting with daily activities, healthful, tasty meals and a friendly staff that is engaging and attentive to both the resident and their family. Finding the Manor was not "the end of the road" but the "beginning of a new adventure for my Mom!

Julie Bagdonas

Wow - we couldn't have said it better ourselves! We are so glad that the Manor was your mom's choice, and are thrilled that things have worked out so well here for her and for your family.

I've been looking for a place for my mom. I toured all three assisted living homes in leominster. The Manor looks decent and it's the least expensive. The woman I met with was great, but when we took a tour of the Alzheimer's unit, it seemed run down and there was strong urine odor. The patientsjust seemed to be wandering about, or sleeping in a chair. The staff didn't interact with the people at all.

Friendly staff, nice rooms, no kitche...

Friendly staff, nice rooms, no kitchenette, clean, Adult Day Health on-site for activities. Nice diningroom, close to Rt. 2,