Synergy Homecare of Oak Park - Oak Park, IL

Synergy Homecare of Oak Park - Oak Park, IL has yet not published prices.

Very personable

While looking for care service for my mother I found that Synergy Homecare had a very personable staff. [Removed], the manager, I personally liked because she’s is very down to earth and she comes in once in a while to check on the caretakers. She is right on top of things which are great. The caretakers themselves are wonderful too. They do whatever is needed that my mother needs help with such has making meals, they clean the generally area like mopping the floor, and they help bathing her. They do a good job. What I also appreciate is that [Removed] called me back while I was looking into various options. I was talking with other care services and I never really heard back from them. So I definitely recommend care from this company.

Great when I need them

I chose Synergy Homecare because it felt like it was the right choice for me to stay home. I don’t use them often, maybe once every 3 weeks, but they call to make sure everything is alright during the time that I’m not using them. They send out different caregivers each time and each one is easy to talk to. They’ll clean my house if I ask them to and they’ll take me out for walks in my chair. From my limited interaction, I would recommend them, but it really depends on what someone’s needs are.

Best of the best!!

We have found the perfect Caregiver. He is not only on time, but he is also early most of the time. He interacts and connects with my husband son well I could not ask for anything better! He never complains, he comes in, does his job and is very efficient.