ComForCare Home Care - Park Ridge, IL

ComForCare Home Care - Park Ridge, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

A Nightmare

Trying to work with ComForCare was a nightmare. It was really just one thing after another. It started when we first hired them to come to the house for 4 hours a day 5 days a week. We really liked one of the first few people, [Removed]. My loved one adored her, but she had a family emergency and wasn't able to stay with us. One person did nothing but preach to my loved one for his entire shift, another left my loved one unattended to shop and look for apartments, and another just did not get along with my loved one. The last straw was when I found out one of the caretakers was making my loved one pay to fill up her gas tank. She was fired, and the company did reimburse us, but it was really too late. I made it clear that I thought their company was a joke and that I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. It was such an uncomfortable, terrible experience.

A big help!

So far, things are going well. The caregiver has been good. There are some concerns like that she sometimes doesn't hold my loved one's hand when going down the stairs, but that could be My loved one requesting it that way I am not sure. Other than that, she is a big help and we are satisfied with the service.

Need a little more training!

We had a bit of trouble with the lady that we did use. She was not experienced at all for this type of work. I was kind of expecting something different. She was very nice and friendly, but she just did not know what was going on.

very well

Overall things with ComForcare Home Care have gone very well. The girl that they send out to our house is very nice and helpful. I am a little concerned as at the time of this review she is supposed to be out here and has not made it out today, which is not normal. Overall though things have gone very well.

Seemed very nice!

We looked into this service when we were searching for home care options for a loved one. I thought they seemed very nice during the interview. The people we spoke with were informative and professional. We ended up going with another service that was a bit closer, but ComForcare is certainly an option we'd consider!

Supporting independence, dignity and quality of life...

That's the ComForcare vision and our promise to our clients.

Since 1996 ComForcare has specialized in delivering affordable, guaranteed home care services to the community. Our comprehensive range of non-medical care services have helped hundreds of people recover and prosper in the comfort of their own homes.